SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New King Rhino hauler!!

Go down 
+2
shawnley1222
AIRBORNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

New King Rhino hauler!! Empty
PostSubject: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:55 am

New King Rhino hauler!! IMG_1667

Finally got the new hauler to KY so my Dad can bring it back to WV. Just in time for me to come home on R&R and pick up the Rhino cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:00 am

New King Rhino hauler!! IMG_1671

8.5' x 18' with a V-Nose. I plan to put fold-up beds on the sides, and a 16,000BTU heater/ a/c heat pump unit. Hope it works out the way I have it figured. Should be able to haul the King and the Rhino and sleep two couples comfortable once we get there.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:21 am

Nice setup that sounds like its gonna be even nicer
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:23 am

Awesome LT cheers
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

Thanks! Yeah I think I am going to like it, except when I have to stop and fill up the Chevy, the King and the Rhino OUCH!! Sad
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Thanks! Yeah I think I am going to like it, except when I have to stop and fill up the Chevy, the King and the Rhino OUCH!! Sad

now you know where to spend the jump and hazard pay, drive LOL

trailer looks Kickass, been looking for one myself. but need a really good deal, I'm broke Sad
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, after the stimulus addition refund this year, this was paid in full by my refund. Also, I did not just buy it to haul the Rhino. We are also going to be able to use this to relocate when Uncle Sam says he needs me elsewhere. At the end of the year I relocated my wife to WV for the duration of my deployment, and my Dad had to borrow one of these to bring household goods back to WV for me. Now, I don't need to borrow one, and the wife and I will have somewhere warm and dry to sleep when we go on excursions. Also, if my friends on post need to move furniture or put stuff to storage, it may net me some free beer since they wont have to rent a trailer. Free beer is the best beer. king
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Free beer is the best beer. king

Yea, you right....... Eat rebel
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:15 pm

ridepate wrote:
Sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea dude, I can just see the "Red Rocket/SSXS Racing Team " decaled down the side of one of those baby's. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Its funny you say that. I have a huge decal that says "AIRBORNE LT" that a guy from NYROC made for my truck, and I thought about putting in on the back across the top of the ramp door. But I know my wife would be calling me redneck every time she sees it.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:23 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
ridepate wrote:
Sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea dude, I can just see the "Red Rocket/SSXS Racing Team " decaled down the side of one of those baby's. woo hoo

Sounds like LT needs a REALLY BIG decal.....Hint, hint.... pot
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Pate, I have to say I think your rig is the sweetest one I have seen yet. Looks like you have that thing really set up right in the suspension dept. Looks like its on steroids. LOL
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Yeah, I guess I need to purchase a club decal to put on the trailer to go along with the Harlan County Ridgerunners one I know will be put on. Lets see what else......WVU logo, 101st Airborne logo, US Army logo, Yamaha logo, Suzuki logo, ????
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:15 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
ridepate wrote:
Sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too man. It's been a 'Festive" evening at the lake so please disreguard any posts I make after................NOW..................And please excuse my tempory sig........rebel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:42 am

Good Looking Trailer! Have Fun with making your Toyhauler.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:23 am

Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:31 am

Thanks! Yeah, I have been waiting for 4 months for this thing to finally be delivered home to WV. I already have lots of plans for it. I got the idea from Pianoman down in Harlan, KY. He had a nice setup, and I thought about it for about a month, then decided to look into it. I shopped around and went with this company. They have a great reputation for quality. So, by this time next year, I will have a toy-hauler homemade style, but no showers. I actually am thinking about building a portable shower too and using water jugs for the water. You would be suprised how warm it can get when it sits in a plastic jug in the sun all day. We made our own showers when we were stuck in Louisiana for Hurricane Katrina relief. It was crude......but at least we got to clean ourselves. I actually may solicit ideas on the shower part if anyone has one.

Big R.........u still coming in three weeks?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:36 am

Airborne LT wrote:

Big R.........u still coming in three weeks?

woo hoo you better believe I'll be there woo hoo
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm

look into the camping showers, think there's alot of different options, just depends on how much money you wanna spend.

or you can always use your headcover.....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New King Rhino hauler!!   New King Rhino hauler!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New King Rhino hauler!!
Page 1 of 1