SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi/Lo HID for the RZR

Go down 
+3
RZR-S-Cruzer
RZR_Joe
AIRBORNE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hi/Lo HID for the RZR Empty
PostSubject: Hi/Lo HID for the RZR   Hi/Lo HID for the RZR EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi/Lo HID for the RZR   Hi/Lo HID for the RZR EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Dunno about the HI/LO kits but my $35 ebay HID work well thatsright
Back to top Go down
RZR-S-Cruzer

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi/Lo HID for the RZR   Hi/Lo HID for the RZR EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

Yes I have that on my 2011 rzr s. I bought mine from DDM Tuning for 55 bucks. With that said, I would just go with single beam if I had it to do all over again. There isn't much difference between high and low beam since there is only one bulb that changes positions to create "high" and "low" beam.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi/Lo HID for the RZR   Hi/Lo HID for the RZR EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 am

Airbourne, if you haven't found a set up hid's yet check out sxscustoms. Their website is just a logo now for some reason and the owner was a paid supporter of rzrforums. From what I was reading last night he is still in business you just have to email him.

Their hid's are suppossed to be really nice with like a switch that that will adjust the ballest from like 20-60 watts with like 4 different settings. You can do a search on the rzrforums for his name and he could help you out. I do wish I had his setup, it was a little priceier though. I hope that helps you out a little.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi/Lo HID for the RZR   Hi/Lo HID for the RZR EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:47 pm

chipper wrote:
Airbourne, if you haven't found a set up hid's yet check out sxscustoms. Their website is just a logo now for some reason and the owner was a paid supporter of rzrforums. From what I was reading last night he is still in business you just have to email him.

Their hid's are suppossed to be really nice with like a switch that that will adjust the ballest from like 20-60 watts with like 4 different settings. You can do a search on the rzrforums for his name and he could help you out. I do wish I had his setup, it was a little priceier though. I hope that helps you out a little.

i have the HIDs from sxscoustoms.great guy to deal with. they are higher than most but are
5 way adjustable. one bad thing is the controller is not waterproof and after almost 2 years my controller sticks and does not want toggle through all the settings.