SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big D is a riding in WV

Go down 
+4
BIG D 57
hutch
mason
Gimpy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Big D is a riding in WV Empty
PostSubject: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Mason said that they put up a special sign when they new Big D was coming to ride this week.

Big D is a riding in WV 2i0g13b

roflmao Big D is a riding in WV 13435
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

roflmao thatsright we had a great ride and food. Christye had fun in the mud holes and creeks till she fell off the 4 wheeler in the creek and i almost ran over her hope her arm is better today she bruised it up on a rock when she fell off
Back to top Go down
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 pm

thatsright
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:19 pm

I hope you all feel bad for me not making it. I have been putting up wall insulation in the room addition and building another tie in wall in the new garage. Big R dropped off his trailor today and ran. He knew I was working and must of not wanted any part of it. Big D is a riding in WV 13435
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 pm

on our way home we had a blast mister mason is the greatest we put 174 mile this week hatfield mccoy should change their name from trails ,to rhodes ca you missed a great one out law trails was great,back just to do the outlaw no more hatfield mccoy permits
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

it rained so there is no worry about the fire hazard
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Gimpy wrote:
I hope you all feel bad for me not making it. I have been putting up wall insulation in the room addition and building another tie in wall in the new garage. Big R dropped off his trailor today and ran. He knew I was working and must of not wanted any part of it. Big D is a riding in WV 13435

I hate insulation......
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 am

I hate I couldn`t make it, had to work out of town.
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Stealth soory to hear that,was a great ride, Ashland camp ground was very freindly, clean,great sevice,good people,and night rides was not a worry,we rode Hatfield, indian ridge and Pinnacle, will be the Last time we buy permits we can ride gravel roads at home, but the outlaw trails were a blast thanks to Mason., and why we will be back
WE were camped next to the parents of the young man that was lost three weeks ago, they were there with about 40 family and freinds for a memeriol ride and service Saturday,
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 pm

next time maybe have more time to ride alot more trails
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:57 pm

You missed a great ride Gimpy Hatfield's trails were groomed and like roads which sucked but Like Big D i would go back just to ride and explore the outlaw trails. They rocked and were alot of fun. As far as a fire hazard we had that well in hand. we kept D close to water. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 pm

I saw the TRAIL POTTY in your pics. Did you use it?????????????
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:59 pm

lol! we talked about it. poo
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
EnviousRage
SSXSRider Member
EnviousRage

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 am

Ewww no gimp.....they talked about it Susie and I just kinda cringed at the thought. Besides I was too wet to even think about getting undressed....I would never get my britches back on.....I completely blame the whole thing on Mason........that's right.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 pm

thatsright thatsright somebody has to take the blame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big D is a riding in WV   Big D is a riding in WV Empty

Back to top Go down

Big D is a riding in WV
Page 1 of 1