SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!

Go down 
+3
RangeRover
Foxfire
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Anyone know anything about those back up lights that he had where the mount went into the 2 inch hitch receiver? Didn't mention any wiring. Are they battery powered? What is up with those lights? I might have to have some of those bad boys!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 pm

FOUND EM! They are called "Back Up Buddy"
Back Up Buddy
To me, they are pretty dang expensive, but all stainless hardware, LED lights, and perhaps most important, 100% Made In The USA! Something to think about sure enough.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 am

Did not get to see the show Woody......could you post a link to the lights?
The name sounds kinda queer.....kinda like "Back Up Bob" or "Bend Over the Tank Frank"
But I would like to see the lamps!! Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! 13435
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 am

Fox, the link is included in the post right above your request. After seeing that little diddy on the show about them, I REALLY like this idea. Just not sure yet if I like em $240 worth. To me, that's just stupid expensive. After you get a chance to check em out, I'd sure like to hear your thoughts on them. And others as well.
Back to top Go down
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 am

Seems like way to much $$$$$.......it's the lazy mans way to put on lights 2cents
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Without the 7-pin connector Phil, you'll still have to wire them. Being that low has it's disadvantages also. I personally like them as high as they can be .The field of light is much better. IMO.
I've got probably a 20 dollar bill in these. 55w 4-inchers from Northern-Tool, 10.00 pair plus switch and wire.

Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! 25rp7uo

Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:43 pm

YA ... I don' t know Woody.....may be a kewl idea, but way to much $$$$Jim. IMO
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Yeah, I am with Pate. Get the lights up high.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 pm

I've had back up lights on my RZR since 09. Thats one of the first thing I did to the wives RZR. Just need a magnetic switch mounted on the bottom of the shifter and a little wiring. They come on anytime you put it in reverse or if you flip the switch on the dash.
I've also got a 2" hitch with a 6" light that plugs into a 4way plug I use to use years ago on an older truck. You can pick up a straight hitch at walmart for 20 bucks then all you need is the light and plug. I'd say easily less then 100 bucks for you to make something like it
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I bought two fogs from Auto Zone and mounted one high and one low. Cheap and they work. On my truck I got a set from Cabela and put a switch in the cab. Not supposed to, but I wanted to turn them on when ever I wanted not just in reverse or when the tail gate is down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!   Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question! Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone watch "Fisher's ATV" show tonight? Question!
Page 1 of 1