SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to stay at brimstone?

Go down 
+3
Hollon
chipper
RICHIEB
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RICHIEB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Where to stay at brimstone? Empty
PostSubject: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 am

All the cabins on the property are rented the weekend we are going .Does anyone know of somewhere to stay that is still close.Dont mind loading up everyday but dont want to drive to far either. THANKS
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 am

there is a motel there, you can drive your sxs or atv on the road back and forth, It's about 3 miles or so from the office there.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:14 am

Do you know the name of it that sounds perfect
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 am

Grand Vista hotel 1.888.854.6300
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 am

Grand Vista
11597 Scott Highway
Huntsville, TN 37756
www.StanLodge.com

Taken off of the brimstone website. Say all the cabins are full, I guess something going on. I've had a shower or 2 there but never stayed there. They are nice and clean.
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Have you called trailend Campground they have cabins. The brimestone Office is not doing the booking for them any more if you called there they will tell you no cabins are available. You can call Trails End directly or go to their website . They will help you out I am sure. What weekend are you going.
Phone #423-663-3944

. http://camptrailsend.com/
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

highlander wrote:
Have you called trailend Campground they have cabins. The brimestone Office is not doing the booking for them any more if you called there they will tell you no cabins are available. You can call Trails End directly or go to their website . They will help you out I am sure. What weekend are you going.
Phone #423-663-3944

. http://camptrailsend.com/

Yeah, You need to contact the campground directly now.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 am

You can ride from the Gran Vista to the trails now?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
RICHIEB

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 am

We are going oct 21 -23 and yes we called brimstone diretly.Thanks for the help guys
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 am

Did you get a cabin at trails end
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 pm

When I called the guy making reservations back to tell him about trails end he had already booked grand vista .I would much rather stay in the cabins dont know if we can cancel the rooms now or not.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm

RICHIEB wrote:
When I called the guy making reservations back to tell him about trails end he had already booked grand vista .I would much rather stay in the cabins dont know if we can cancel the rooms now or not.

I would've told you about the cabins but I guess I figured that you'd checked and nothing available there, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
yellow660

yellow660

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 am

Thanks for the info guys. I was trying to book a stay at the TrailsEnd campground for Oct and did not know you needed to call them directly. I was told there was nothing available by the Brimestone office the same weekend as RICHIEB so I booked a place in Oak Ridge instead. From now on I will call them directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to stay at brimstone?   Where to stay at brimstone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to stay at brimstone?
Page 1 of 1