SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts Empty
PostSubject: Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts   Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

I was wondering where everyone stayed when they go ride at the places you guys ride at. I think you guys like to ride at the places listed above.

What are the addresses to where those places are at and where is the best place to stay if you dont have a toy hauler or camper?

Thanks in advance !
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts   Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm

brimstone has trials end campground. It has cabins, hookup sites, and primitive camping.

I've only been to evarts a couple of times. I've stayed at cabins there both times. You can log into their website and find several good links. I think during the ride a few months ago alot of people stayed at southside campgrounds.

Windrock has it's own campground with hookups/primitive sites and cabins also.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts   Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

There is a plethora information on this site about where to ride and where to stay. We have a forum for each state. Where to ride, where to stay.

Evarts, I stay at poorwhiteboy rentals. James White is the guy. He has two houses close to the trail head.

Brimstone, TRAILS END CAMP GROUND. They are a sponsor here and great people. Give them a call and tell them you are a member and you get a 10% discount.

Windrock, Windrock Park. Camp sites and Cabins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts   Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Windrock, Brimstone, Evarts
Page 1 of 1