SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....

Go down 
+5
stealth
Woodtick
ridepate
mason
CAVHOOAH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CAVHOOAH

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-30

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  Empty
PostSubject: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Whats up riders ? Just wanted to give a shout out and put what ive been working on lately, out there.

Been awefully busy lately to get ready for a ride out to Harlan on the 4-6th of next month. Decided to take the wife with me this time, it will be her first out there. Busted down the Rex (2011) to the engine and frame, and went over it with a fine tooth comb. As with the last one, there were a few issues I found. Lack of proper wire looming and zips was one, un-greased A-arm bushings was another. A few other minor details, but nothing to serious.

Slowly getting my load out figured up, a few trips to the store with a click of the mouse brings Tires, Rims, FI controller, rainsuits and other misc gear. Theres a warm fuzzy feeling I get now when I see a UPS truck....I cant explain.

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  IMG_7554

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  IMG_7548

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  IMG_7542

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  IMG_7553

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  IMG_7551

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  IMG_7552

Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm

nice Looks good allright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Nice and welcome back!!!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Good to see ya posting again pard. Did you heal up fully from your crash? Hope that knee is good as new.
Back to top Go down
CAVHOOAH

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Yep, finally healed up. Still have a hitch in my jaw though, the wife says thats always been there...lol. Go figure.

Anyone notice the Rhino passenger grab handle ? Kinda wild that its ALMOST a direct fit. Bought the handle frame, rubber grip, soft handle and screw for under 20 bucks from a parts dealer online. Cheap mod.

I made the "dead man" on the floor too, Ive seen extra large pedals.....stiffer springs..and other mods to the Teryx that are snake oil with the issue of pedal bounce. This be the only true way to fix that flaw... I oughta sell it.... it works great.

anywho, good to be back in the saddle.....ATV's are great and all, but there are major advantages of SxS over them.... like, cup holders.

Planning to get a membership as soon as I figure out how, prolly tonight if all goes well.

Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Good tire choice too......... allright You'll never wear them out.
Back to top Go down
CAVHOOAH

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks Pate, gotta snail mail the 20 bones I see.
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:52 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Got her lookin good, Cavhooah Exclamation Exclamation

Yep on the snail mail 20 bones....just send it off to the BigR and he'll take care of the rest Exclamation Do it Exclamation Nice to hear that you are healing up well and glad that you are back Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 pm

CAVHOOAH wrote:

Anyone notice the Rhino passenger grab handle ? Kinda wild that its ALMOST a direct fit. Bought the handle frame, rubber grip, soft handle and screw for under 20 bucks from a parts dealer online. Cheap mod.

Yes i noticed it. A Mod the Teryx needs badly. Good to know it works well.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 am

Nice looking ride CAVHOOAH, I like the grab handle looks like a handy accy! now let's drive
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Wow, I missed this thread.

It is good to have you back and typing and even better to hear that you're riding. The Rex is looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....    CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....  Empty

Back to top Go down

CavHooah has entered the building ! (again).....
Page 1 of 1