SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles

Go down 
+5
8ball_99
ollie
muddy-one
CatMostFeared
wvyankee2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  Empty
PostSubject: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Medina, MN (November 1, 2011) – Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) today announced Pure Polaris is offering accessory doors for all two-seat RANGER RZR vehicles. The doors are part of Pure Polaris’ extensive and ever-expanding accessory offering for the hottest recreational side-by-side line.
To provide RANGER RZR 570, 800, S 800 and XP 900 owners the best in comfort, quality and style, the new doors are designed with a lightweight aluminum skin and durable steel hinges. The doors offer superior ergonomics and increased protection from mud and debris. Compared to competitive doors that can take hours to install, the Pure Polaris doors take less than 45 minutes, with no cutting, drilling or welding of the chassis giving the rider more time on the trails. For a more complete look, the brushed aluminum finish complements Pure Polaris’ aluminum accessories, and the doors fit with all Pure Polaris products.

Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  Polarisrzrdoors1

The new doors retail for $599.99, and will be available soon at nationwide Polaris dealers and online at purepolaris.com.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 am

looks like BatWings
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
muddy-one
SSXSRider Member
muddy-one

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:19 am

I like um. allright
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 am

Like to see more pics of their doors.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 am

That net would make it hard to prop my arm up there Sad
Back to top Go down
muddy-one
SSXSRider Member
muddy-one

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I hope the nets can be removed.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Yeah nets as doors.... horrible idea, trust me. Mine only lasted 2 weeks before a nice branch at 60mph took care of one of em. God bless you Pro Armor. These still look kinda cool tho!
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 pm

I don't like them at all, I will stick with my Top Dog doors.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Fugly..........
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 am

CatMostFeared wrote:
looks like BatWings

I agree..... WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles    Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles  Empty

Back to top Go down

Polaris Introduces Doors for RANGER RZR Side-by-Side Vehicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: