SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!

Go down 
+7
rcmass
shawnley1222
Bad Behavior
GODAWGS
GunRunner
Admin
wvyankee2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! Empty
PostSubject: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:57 pm

We had 44 members visit the forums yesterday folks. This forum is Rollin Exclamation cheers

Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! Train1mmj2
Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! Train1mmj2.354d9544fa

lol! Eat woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:10 pm

hell yeah
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Its just those other guys sneaking back to see what fun they are missing since they left lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:09 pm

How many of yall have been over there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:13 pm

NOT ME
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:30 pm

I was there for a couple days. Then could no longer stay. It just didn't feel right to the Yank. No
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:43 pm

I go back and forth. I got no problems with any of you or them. Cool
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:48 pm

i went but too darn hard to figure out plus just didnt feel right to me either No but will still travel back and forth
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Bad Behavior wrote:
I go back and forth. I got no problems with any of you or them. Cool

x2

but havent gotten the tech info from there that i like a lot on here and rf.net... not bashing them... pros / cons of both.
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

i've been checking both sites out
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:42 pm

I have been there. It didn't feel right. I still like a lot of the guys. However, a buddy of mine showed me the light. We just need our own name.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Im working on it
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:50 am

I was thinking hard about the name thing, and Now I think ABOUT IT we should just keep the name, WE ARE THE SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS!!!! We have the SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS.NET FORUM, Wheelin started it, I named it, why just give it up and let it be taken away from us ? Twisted Evil Wheelin had our stickers made so its our LOGO too! I say we stand our ground and continue to promote our group. I dont have a problem with any of those guys and hope most decide to come back. The way I see it is this group is the SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS !

LONG LIVE THE SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS!!!!!! cheers Bottomline, Its wheelins call as to if he wants to change names or keep OURS, Im good with what he decides, just my honest thoughts.

Last edited by GunRunner on Fri May 30, 2008 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:05 am

Sounds good to me. I like the name. I just thought the consensus was to change. I am with you guys whatever you decide. I have not found any SxS forum that I like better and I have been surfing them since February. Kick some ass, and take some names. I have already been talking up the forum to potential new members here in Afghanistan. Rock on!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:43 pm

GunRunner wrote:
I was thinking hard about the name thing, and Now I think ABOUT IT we should just keep the name, WE ARE THE SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS!!!! We have the SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS.NET FORUM, Wheelin started it, I named it, why just give it up and let it be taken away from us ? Twisted Evil Wheelin had our stickers made so its our LOGO too! I say we stand our ground and continue to promote our group. I dont have a problem with any of those guys and hope most decide to come back. The way I see it is this group is the SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS !

LONG LIVE THE SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS!!!!!! cheers Bottomline, Its wheelins call as to if he wants to change names or keep OURS, Im good with what he decides, just my honest thoughts.

This is what I've been wanting to hear all along cheers
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Hell yeah we were here first!!!

Also when u click on members over there is still has wheelin as the founder along with the rest of us!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:00 pm

GODAWGS wrote:
Hell yeah we were here first!!!

Also when u click on members over there is still has wheelin as the founder along with the rest of us!!

Well cut them a brake Dawg. ATV_Rick has never been known for Forum upgrade speed. lol!
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:06 pm

Just just had to see what all the fuss was about!! I changed the .com to .net in my sig over at HL so maybe we will get some lurkers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:12 pm

.com???????????? who is that???????/ lol! Everybody knows this is the home of the SOUTHERN SXS RIDERS drive
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:16 pm

GODAWGS wrote:
Just just had to see what all the fuss was about!! I changed the .com to .net in my sig over at HL so maybe we will get some lurkers

Good job Bro cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:46 pm

GunRunner wrote:

Gunny,

You have a good point. We are the Southern SxS Riders. When I came to this forum that's what it said...

Southern SxS Riders
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 am

Hey, I thought the name up, and I am here so far as Im concerned anybody else using it is that it not part of this site is just a copycat, nothing trumps the original and thats this group!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:12 pm

OK.....the Wisconsin yank's 2 cents....Southern SxS Riders (.net)!!!!!!! Gunny, you said it most eloquently.....Wheelin started it, you named it!!!!!!! Let the others come up with there own name!!!!!!
( that may be more than 2 cents worth Rolling Eyes )

By the way WV........nice steam train pic, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Its all good, we dont care what they call theirs. But if I had wanted a ''fresh start" Id named it something different lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!   Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stand Back folks, I dont know how big this is goin to get!
Page 1 of 1