SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. Empty
PostSubject: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Here is a link to the H/M website.

http://www.trailsheaven.com/

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Your Fall 2008 Trail System Update

While some people may think that 500 miles of trails are plenty, take a look below at just some of the projects that Hatfield-McCoy's trail techs have going on right now.

First off there are the four miles of new trail leading from the Browning Fork system into the town of Gilbert, and 12 to 20 miles of new single track is being worked at Buffalo Mountain, which should be ready to ride by the end of the year.

In an on-going project on the Pinnacle Creek system, 10 miles of new trail have opened, with an additional 10 still to come soon. Be prepared for about 75 more miles to be added to Pinnacle Creek as well, because they're currently working on a connector trail to hook it up with the Indian Ridge trail system in neighboring McDowell County. It's still in the early stages, but riders may soon be able to hit both of those systems after rolling out of their cabin at Twin Falls State Park, where a connector trail is in the early planning stages.

The Dingess Rum system just added 15 miles of new trails, with more on the way. Also of note is that the trails are currently plotting a route to allow trail-goers to link up with the Fountain Place Mall outside of Logan. Big changes are on the way for the Little Coal River system: Starting this winter, Hatfield-McCoy will be converting it to a UTV Park, so get your Rhinos fueled up, and we'll see you on the trail!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Freakin awesome........just in time for me to come home!!
Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. Wv20logojk9
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Here is another great event in June.

http://thunderblastonline.com/main.html
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

The trail system is getting ready to expand again. cheers . Here is the article.

http://www.atvmagblog.com/2009/02/19/hatfield-mccoy-trails-wayne-county-update/
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Article in todays paper about UTV trail expansion.

Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. Img137o
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 pm

have been reading info on h/m all the time just dying to go up there and ride for about a week do we have any future plans to do h/c? i know i would be all over that trip. if not i have planned it out for a 5 or 6 night trip for 5 or 6 people to go and split the cost and think we can come out for less than 500 a piece for the week for everything (but Alcohol ) included (permit, gas, food, lodging, everything) and that is traveling from north ga. just let me know.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 pm

rhinorider259 wrote:
have been reading info on h/m all the time just dying to go up there and ride for about a week do we have any future plans to do h/c? i know i would be all over that trip. if not i have planned it out for a 5 or 6 night trip for 5 or 6 people to go and split the cost and think we can come out for less than 500 a piece for the week for everything (but Alcohol ) included (permit, gas, food, lodging, everything) and that is traveling from north ga. just let me know.

Let me know too. I have lots of trails to ride, and you wont need to buy a H/M permit to ride them.

I am sure we will have a WV ride on the scheduale soon. Smiles
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
rhinorider259 wrote:

I am sure we will have a WV ride on the scheduale soon. Smiles

When? You know I am game.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
big T

big T

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 am

h/m open a new trail yesterday ivy branch it open to atv/ utv/ motorcycle and off road four wheel drive . it's at Julian , WV . about 2or3 miles from little coal river trail .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.   Hatfield/McCoy Website.  West Virginia UTV trails. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatfield/McCoy Website. West Virginia UTV trails.
Page 1 of 1