SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield Empty
PostSubject: One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield   One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 am

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that..... 2:30 am?!? Luckily for him I was still up playing my trumpet.

A man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead". The operator says,"How do you know?" He says, "The sex is the same but the ironing is building up!"

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she told me that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I told her, "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the beach!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Went for my routine check up today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my ass! Do you think I should change dentists?

A wife says to her husband, "You're always pushing me around and talking behind my back." He says,"What do you expect? You're in a wheel chair."

I was explaining to my girlfriend last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening. "

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I went back to the thrift shop to get all her clothes back.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield   One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield   One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

He was and still is, one of my favorites. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield   One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:36 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield   One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the ALL TIME GREATS at his Very Best! Mr. Rodney Dangerfield
Page 1 of 1