SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aetna Mountain late notice

Go down 
+3
DOG
MuddyBuddy
dusty05z71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Aetna Mountain late notice Empty
PostSubject: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 am

Sorry late notice but several of us will be riding Aetna Mtn this weekend if anyone is looking to enjoy Saturday outside, you are welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:35 am

how much riding is there to do there? I think me and some of my buds might join you!
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 pm

matt there is a ton of riding there it is one of my favorite places. in some aspects i like it just as good or better than windrock and 10 times better than prentice cooper
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Me +2 are in!! Any cost or anything like that? where you wanna meet at dusty?
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Its free... Or has been since the last time I went. The only charge I would ever expect is the parking but I highly doubt that. We are leaving fort payne AL at 7 am sharp so should be there around 7:45ish. We get off at the lookout mtn exit and turn in front of cracker barrel... Take first road on right and first left into subdivision and up the hill. Parking is on the left across the empty lot and up the red clay hill.
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 am

Hey you guys take it easy on Muddy he can't handle peer pressure to good. You can talk him into trying about anything on the trail. lol!
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:32 am

That's my kind of riding buddy lol I'm just about the same way (except for mud)
Back to top Go down
brownboy
SSXSRider Member
brownboy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:42 pm

have fun drive
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:11 pm

What a day..... Im currently sitting in the walmart parkin lot drinkin beer waitin for truck number 2..... Still!!! Dusty and stan and everybody!!!! AWESOME new favorite spot! You guys rock!! Raced a 900 xp also, stock my ass caught the guy braggin about his turbo 2 min after the race. Regardless amazing day!!
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 pm

We had a blast today hated to leave ya'll stranded I take it the glue did'nt work?
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:44 am

Muddy... After the clutch and stuff we'll try it again on a race ready spot!!! If he'd just say his mods he wouldn't look like a douchebag!!

What a great day!!! You guys are great to ride with and I can't wait to do it again!!! I hate it about the troubles... I sent you a text but realized it didn't sent about twenty min ago. I hope everything worked out ok.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:23 am

Damn, Hate I missed this one.
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:20 am

I do to Dave... you better be ready in February cuz we'll hit up aetna again!!! Hope all is well buddy and recovery is quick and smooth
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm

haha yeah we had another truck come get us, and pull the trailer home. The poxy held... like 5 min lol! Thanks again for sticking around!! We gave it a shot!! So this afternoon i got my truck and went back down there to get nathans.

Aetna Mountain late notice Truckt10

New radiator with lifetime warranty, 150 bucks, so we just got done dropping it in and all is well in the world again! Ready to make the trip back hopefully soon! Except were going to watch out for logs that hide in the parking area this time!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I was about to ask what happened.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Log with a solid branch on it was in the road and he tried to drive over it, did but bumped it just enough to where that branch went frob being horizontal to vertical and snapped the output nozzle off the bottom of the radiator.... the 1 plastic piece on the solid metal radiator.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Well thats unlucky.
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 am

Glad all the well... we'll clear the path next time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aetna Mountain late notice   Aetna Mountain late notice Empty

Back to top Go down

Aetna Mountain late notice
Page 1 of 1