SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All you RZR guys......

Go down 
+9
DirtDawber
seweljj
poolboy
Goose
Big-R
MarkM
nocerisdave
Craig_C
Foxfire
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

All you RZR guys...... Empty
PostSubject: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:45 pm

DO NOT WET YOUR PANTS!!

[youtube][/youtube]

Yours will not do this, but thought ya might like to see.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Apex and Weber engines
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 pm

That'll get you killed in Logan.... All you RZR guys...... 970432
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm

MarkM wrote:
That'll get you killed in Logan.... All you RZR guys...... 970432

Just about anything will get you killed in Logan.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Cook'in
Back to top Go down
poolboy

poolboy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 pm

I see some up grades in my future!!
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 am

It is hard to appreciate how fast they are until you see the onboard view near the end. Those sand guys are serious about HP!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 am

My Rhino will do that, but youtube will not let me upload a video that long. Rhino
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 am

Hmmm, turning RZRs into drag cars coco Does not make much sense to me but then again when I wanna go fast I just open the other garage door:

All you RZR guys...... Copy_o10
Back to top Go down
jbeane

jbeane

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 am

mine will never race up a sand dune cause i live in WV. but a turbo is in the works for mine.

i have a lil malibu i can play with for drag racing as well, but i like HP in what ever i drive/own.
Back to top Go down
http://wvmotorsports.com
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Working on a kit now to where I can put a small turbine engine in my Rzr should make around 1000 hp but I think it will be fine for riding Brimstone trails.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 pm

I love HP but with the kind of riding we do (east coasters) I just don't see turbo machines being of much use JMHO. It's been all I can do not to start modifing the engine for more power. But each time I think about it I remind myself, so where's it gonna benefit me? We ride tight trails and rocks so unless it's NA low end torque it's not going to be of much use.

Suppose if we rode in the desert I'd be right there with them thatsright

Last edited by RZR_Joe on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Hollon wrote:
Working on a kit now to where I can put a small turbine engine in my Rzr should make around 1000 hp but I think it will be fine for riding Brimstone trails.

roflmao roflmao thatsright roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Back in the day a buddy and me had a 70 Camaro with a 454 drag car it had the big tubbed rear end 14" wide slicks, 12 point cage the whole bit and we ran ET bracket racing, ran a steady 11:70s we thought we were cool, then these guys from Puerto Rico showed up at the track one weekend with what looked like a duct tape version of a RX-7,we laughed a little as we walked by there little toy, then that bitch hit the track and set there winding up till I swear sounded like 30,000 rpm and dropped the clutch! The little bastard ran a 9:40.....we quit laughing.
So I guess you never know how loud the bang is gonna be until ya pull the trigger!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Hollon wrote:
Back in the day a buddy and me had a 70 Camaro with a 454 drag car it had the big tubbed rear end 14" wide slicks, 12 point cage the whole bit and we ran ET bracket racing, ran a steady 11:70s we thought we were cool, then these guys from Puerto Rico showed up at the track one weekend with what looked like a duct tape version of a RX-7,we laughed a little as we walked by there little toy, then that bitch hit the track and set there winding up till I swear sounded like 30,000 rpm and dropped the clutch! The little bastard ran a 9:40.....we quit laughing.
So I guess you never know how loud the bang is gonna be until ya pull the trigger!!

Thats the truth. I had a mustang saleen and had just beat a corvette and here comes a ragged out late 90s camaro that ended up having a brand new ls7 with all the goodies with it... (I didnt know that at the time as it only had rs badging on the outside hence me never judging a book by its cover again) I was walking tall after the vette kill but the camaro beat my ass. I had to call it a night after that one
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:46 pm

The above is a 96 Cobra with a 281ci (4.6L 4V) and runs 7.8s@180 on true 28x10.5" slicks. Street trim weighs 3300lbs. Use to travel and race all over the country but kids got older and cost more than the dang car roflmao Most fun is beating up on the local high dollar bracket cars...nothing beats the expression on thier face when the little 4.6L click off a 4.9@147 mph 1/8. Poor thing feels neglected now, she's gotta wait till all the kids fly the coop...ah another few years...counting the days till moma and I are free again cheers Well, if that day ever comes lol!
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Joe I got some bad news for ya.......the kids NEVER get cheaper, next is helping them with getting a house, then the grand kids. keep the photos of back in the day cause those days are long gone. but I promise grand kids are more fun than the race car and the RZR!!
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Hollon wrote:
Joe I got some bad news for ya.......the kids NEVER get cheaper, next is helping them with getting a house, then the grand kids. keep the photos of back in the day cause those days are long gone. but I promise grand kids are more fun than the race car and the RZR!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you RZR guys......   All you RZR guys...... Empty

Back to top Go down

All you RZR guys......
Page 1 of 1