SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving out on my own Saturday.

Go down 
+25
Stench
tracker1
samiam
RedNeckRanger
Gimpy
stealth
ohsresq
GunRunner
bush
nocerisdave
2Slow4U
loosenut
Dean
MuddyBuddy
xp-Ray
Baditude
DirtDawber
chipper
Craig_C
jasonch
Dan
Woodtick
Foxfire
Hollon
bacon
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Bacon....watch out just how much over time you work....comes a point where you will be working for Uncle Sam and all of that over time money he'll keep. Screw the creep, he has enough. Only work over time until the $$$'s start all going to him. You'll be working hard for your money, you should be able to keep it!!
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Bacon....watch out just how much over time you work....comes a point where you will be working for Uncle Sam and all of that over time money he'll keep. Screw the creep, he has enough. Only work over time until the $$$'s start all going to him. You'll be working hard for your money, you should be able to keep it!!

Oh yeah, im not going to work myself crazy. All ive done up until recently is work, past 2 summers i have basically lived at work. Rite now im hoping to get 8-10hrs a week extra as long as they let me. And thought about asking my unlce if i could work a little with them at the polaris dealer on the weekends. Also i do photography and thought about doing some cheaper family potraits, engagement pics, etc... Hopefully all this will not be necessary but ill find out after my first few weeks on my own. I need to do some extra work anyway so i want have so much time to eat lol i could stand to lose a pound or 50.
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:28 pm

sounds like u have a good plan just stick with it
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Just say this...

"Im wrong, your right, Im sorry, I love you"

Yes DEAR is very common too. Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:31 pm

I wish I would have listened to this guy years ago. If you get a chance to attend one of his events its well worth it. Or just buy this.

http://www.daveramsey.com/store/financial-peace-university/financial_peace_university_lifetime_membership/prod614.html?ictid=sb2.prod614.PUB.C11
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:26 am

and .....always put the seat back down thatsright
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:22 am

X2 on Dave Ramsey ....if I only had followed his advice 15 years ago how better off I would be.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
I wish I would have listened to this guy years ago. If you get a chance to attend one of his events its well worth it. Or just buy this.

http://www.daveramsey.com/store/financial-peace-university/financial_peace_university_lifetime_membership/prod614.html?ictid=sb2.prod614.PUB.C11

If only I could have listened to this man 35 yrs ago thatsright Debt free livin is the only way.
Back to top Go down
tracker1
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:17 am

Don't do it, Its cruel out here
Back to top Go down
Stench
SSXSRider Member
Stench

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 am

stealth wrote:
Don't buy the cow when the milk is free.

I'll have to ask the wife what I think about this....... lol!
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Well all went smoothly and we are all moved in. Pretty excited but our first night here and not to mention our first christmas on our own.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:13 pm

lol I moved out when I was 17, Had a kid on the way. Was 18 when he came. Me and his mom weren't together once he was born.. Talk about broke. I did live on ramen, crackers and canned soup. At 23 no kids two of yall together you have it made. I'm 31 and been with my wife for 10 years now,(married 6). Really there isn't a one size fits all rule book. At first we had separate accounts then she quit work while we were trying for a baby. After she had the kid and stayed home for a few years she is back at work. She has her on checking account again, But really she puts very little in it.. Its just so she has some of her own money for gifts ect.. We both have a shared account that we stick our pay checks in and pay all the bills out of.. Works for us.
It can be interesting. I guess we do pretty good together. In 10 years the longest we have been apart is a week and that was one time lol. Every now and then I'll go somewhere with out her for a couple days or she will do the same, Its not very often though. From what I've seen thats when people start growing apart.. Pretty much play together. She goes fishing with me, Goes out shooting, Even has her own RZR now. Give each other their space, but once you start each doing your own thing all the time stuff tends to go down hill. Atleast thats what I've seen from our friends who have married and divorced since we have been together. Thats been most of them BTW... Hell I've had friends who have been married and divorced twice in the past 10 years..
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:58 pm

February 1st will me and my wife will be together 20 years ( married 17 1/2 ). Married my best friend and we also spend 99% of our time together. Plan, plan and plan for the future! And as my wife says " what's mine is mine, what's yours is OURS " :)
Back to top Go down
slopoke

slopoke

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Don't forget the toilet paper!!!
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:41 pm

We are pretty stocked on TP :) and my parents got me a fry daddy!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:02 pm

bacon wrote:
We are pretty stocked on TP :) and my parents got me a fry daddy!

I wish I had a Fry Daddy at your age!!!! Well maybe not, I might weigh 400 pounds if I did..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving out on my own Saturday.   Moving out on my own Saturday. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving out on my own Saturday.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2