SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True! Empty
PostSubject: Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True!   Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 am

Dear Abby,

My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest.

In addition, he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving many expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Further, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he is mostly with Muslims. Finally, the last straw. He is demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It is just so horribly creepy! Can you help?

Signed,
Lost

~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Lost,

Stop whining, Michelle. You live in the White House, travel the world, and have others pay for everything for you, free! You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with the idiot for at least another year!
Signed,
Abby
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True!   Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 pm

thatsright
Back to top Go down

Would Be A Lot Funnier If Not So True!
Page 1 of 1