SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRP Seats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PRP Seats Empty
PostSubject: PRP Seats   PRP Seats EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:23 pm

In a Christmas drawing I was a $100 off a set of PRP seats and I'm thinking about maybe getting a set. I know they say a 6'4" guy is suppossed to fit in them so I'm guessing that is what I would need. I question that but everything I've read say I should be fine.

I'm also trying to figure out my belts i'd have to use for the seats also. I have a set of 4 points that are sewn together. Is there any kind of hook I can use on the shoulders for when I need to take the seats out? I don't want to go thru undoing the strap over the bar just to check the oil. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I don't want to spend another $200+ dollars for new belts too.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PRP Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRP Seats   PRP Seats EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

I think you have already realized all the bad points of aftermarket seats. I'm almost gonna say a 6 4 guy is gonna be cramped due to the fact all suspension seats take up sone leg room. I have a friend with two brand new bs sands seats...and they are still new after having them two years because of all the reasons you already listed!
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PRP Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRP Seats   PRP Seats EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:07 pm

That's what sucks. My seats are starting to get water logged with a slight musty smell too. I'm not really uncomfortable but I think they do need replacing because i'm tired of a wet ass.

A store front would be great to try it out. I'd hate to pay $600 for a couple of seats for the dogs to sit in because they don't have the leg room. I tried Mason's TS seats a few months ago and they were a big hell no for the lack of legroom.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PRP Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRP Seats   PRP Seats EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Does PRP sell covers for stock seats or anything else you can use? If not I would just sell the gift cert. Im gonna say any suspension seat is gonna make it uncomfortable with you being 6'4". Only way I would ever change my seats is for a bench when my little one gets a little older.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PRP Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRP Seats   PRP Seats EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

I won't sell it but I will donate it here if I decide not to use it. I sent them an email and called and left a message. I'll see what they have to say about it. Easy come easy go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PRP Seats Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRP Seats   PRP Seats Empty

Back to top Go down

PRP Seats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: