SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full or half windshields

Go down 
+16
Big-R
ridepate
GunRunner
KY. Colonel
samiam
roadiestar
Craig_C
Neuromax
bush
girdlerrzr
ChrisC
DOG
PWM
Gimpy
stanthaman
dixiecop28
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Full or half windshields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full or half windshields   Full or half windshields - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 am

dixiecop28 wrote:
Anyone if the koplin tilt windshield is any good? It is about $100 cheaper then the EMP one and looks like if i wanted in the summer I could take the top part off and run it as a half.

call EMP and tell rick your a forum member and he will give you a discount. Chug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Full or half windshields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full or half windshields   Full or half windshields - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Well I have rode with none, half, full and now I have the PoPo flip out -

full - great for when its cold or raining, sucks when its gets dusty, constantly have to keep clean, easy to remove / put back on

half - ok keeps some wind off you, cold in the winter and truly sucks in a rain / hail storm

none - great if its hot

flip - you would think its the best of both, its not. dust will collect on the underneath side if you ride with it completely open and or have a reflection of the ground and can be distracting.

what would be awesome is to have a full or half windshield that can be stored (upper half if you have a split) out of the way while you ride and easily put on if it gets colder / rains
Back to top Go down

Full or half windshields
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2