SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Came in last night.....New XP

Go down 
+17
bush
GunRunner
Rhino Rob
ChrisC
Big-R
Mud-and-Guts
dusty05z71
nocerisdave
Gimpy
Hollon
DirtDawber
Dean
Joe.USMC
mason
chipper
launch22
TBONE21
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 pm

bush wrote:
Big-R wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
lol! ownedsm I doubt you will be able to tell us what a POS it is with that grin on your face thatsright

Just getting the XP, I can tell its still nowhere near the quality of the Can Am. There sure is alot of cheap plastic on it. I have a test track at my house and the commander and the xp are close. Out of the hole the xp goes but the commander is not far off. On the trail test track they are both the same. I need to get that muzzy black box for the commander to turn off the safety stuff then it will be close on both.
I will say that pooplaris has NO STORAGE at all. That kinda stinks.

The Commander is still the bomb. thatsright

You really need to get out and ride with us........ I bet the Commander will be left at the house...... Laughing

i know he will leave the commander at the house if he rides with us. the yellow ham is for when he is bobby d little B!^$%. and the wagon wheel trails is the only trails it can handle.

lol! riiiiiiight I will bring the commander so all u guys broke down will be able to be towed out! Out ran and towed all in the same day! ownedsm
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 pm

T-bone I see why gas cost so much.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 am

Nice Xp!

lol If a RZR is such junk why do you own two of them and one commander?

BTW Muddy Buddy How many times did we tow that commander again,, I forget.. I know I had to replace one of my straps. Razz
Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 IMG_0688
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:58 am

TBONE21 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
The Commander is still the bomb. thatsright

That Bomb must have already blown being it only has 3 legs lol!

That three legged machine will whoop that XP's butt.Hopefully u get your rubber band wound up enough to ride for the day in that thing. Ol Pooplaris hunk a junk had to have an extended warranty and the dealer gave me a fire extinguisher. Told me Good Luck. ownedsm

I dont own a xp, Why? Because i still rather have my S than any other machine no matter what brand it is. thatsright lol! Funny stuff, why buy a xp if the commander is all that, why drop 17k on something you say is a POS? I dont get it? If i did that they would say i had more money than brains roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 pm

8ball_99 wrote:
Nice Xp!

lol If a RZR is such junk why do you own two of them and one commander?

BTW Muddy Buddy How many times did we tow that commander again,, I forget.. I know I had to replace one of my straps. Razz
Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 IMG_0688

Polaris def has some quality issues. They have gotten better though. I will say I have towed so many polaris's that I have forgotten how many. They always break down.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 pm

TBONE21 wrote:

Polaris def has some quality issues. They have gotten better though. I will say I have towed so many polaris's that I have forgotten how many. They always break down.

They do have a few issues like all of them. Honestly though Most of the RZRs that I've seen get towed was user error.. Broken tie rods, Busted hubs, Bent A arms, ect.. All of it is from hitting something. Probably more then once.. Then of course you have the ones that people sink in water.. Other then a couple of fuel pumps mine just eats bushings.

I think you will like your XP.. I also think it will out climb that commander in the mountains.. I've been out with 4 different guys that own commanders and the 4wd system just isn't very good. If they make it they have to try much harder then other machines.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 pm

8ball I totally agree. Polaris does have a great 4wd system. They all do have issues for sure.
When it comes to 4wd systems Polaris has them beat.

I am going to add the QE to mine. I bought my commander over 2 grand under my XP so I consider that playing room. Just wish Can Am did it to start with like with other models.

I do want to say that basically my commander is my workhorse and fun. Great mixture. I can haul all my stuff and be comfortable at the same time. Also it goes FOREVER on fuel. Its my cadillac.
The RZR is the pure fun machine. It wont haul crap. That was my biggest gripe with my rzr. On some of my long hauls like the ride to kentucky, I will only use the commander. On a day trip to wagon wheel I will take the rzr. Just the way I like it and thats what I want to own.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Haha hey not fair!! And that was actually dealer error not mechanical.... idiots im never going back there agian. Just had to reflash the ecu and ive been runnin good since then. For those who dont know they forgot to reflash my ecu after the motor work and it was not telling the fan to kick on so it was getting a little warm on the return trip from riding that day. Like I said when I get my QE the general opinion will change.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Oh and Just For the Record..........

To date.....Commander breakdowns 0. 0 repair costs so far.
710 miles on it.

Polaris RZR. 1,200 dollars in repairs.
122 hours 1100 miles.

These are the facts. But hey.....Pooplaris is...... "The Best" Bong lol! WTF
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Eat
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:31 pm

LoL sorry matt,, But you knew when shannon took that picture we weren't going to let you live it down :)
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Haha and thats why I love riding with you guys!! And thats the point, it dont matter if its a go kart its all about run what you brung just get out there and ride and have fun with friends! Except I can have more fun because I can haul a bigger cooler thatsright haha
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Well guys I took her on her maiden voyage yesterday......
Of course "The BEST" Pooplaris had an issue. Had an oil leak. Aint been one day and there is a break down. Looks like its coming from some kind of sensor on the crank case.
Just FYI. Sending it back to Pooplaris tomorrow for repairs...

Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 Xpleak11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Came in last night.....New XP   Came in last night.....New XP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Came in last night.....New XP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2