SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers

Go down 
+16
ChrisC
baby huey
The Big Show
Dan
ohsresq
wvyankee2
Big-R
RedNeckRanger
Dean
8ball_99
spud
Craig_C
pit dog
Hollon
DoddS
Stakk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Just a thought, since you have ridden with the group, post here very often promoting both brimestone and Kawasaki, don't you think its time you stepped up and supported this site like those of us that post here and show up and ride in support of the site do and send Ronnie 20 bucks and go orange? And this goes for everyone that is not already a site supporting member, why not support a great place you love to visit and voice your opinions and have fun ?allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Just a thought, since you have ridden with the group, post here very often promoting both brimestone and Kawasaki, don't you think its time you stepped up and supported this site like those of us that post here and show up and ride in support of the site do and send Ronnie 20 bucks and go orange? And this goes for everyone that is not already a site supporting member, why not support a great place you love to visit and voice your opinions and have fun ?allright

I actually thought about that, this site has a direct link on brimstonerecreation.com but since I don't own or work for Brimstone I can't make the call to sponser in Bstone's name.....Kawasaki? same......with a huge corporation the legal dept, would have me fired if I spent money on my own and put Kawi's name in the sponsership.

I think I may give Ronnie $20 bucks and just be Stakk... lol! All I can do is pass along info on Bstone and give info on Kawi as well, I can't speak for them not being an owner or manager.
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Stakk, i wanna hook up with you and chop soon!!! Send me a Pm!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Stakk wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I actually thought about that, this site has a direct link on brimstonerecreation.com but since I don't own or work for Brimstone I can't make the call to sponser in Bstone's name.....Kawasaki? same......with a huge corporation the legal dept, would have me fired if I spent money on my own and put Kawi's name in the sponsership.

I think I may give Ronnie $20 bucks and just be Stakk... lol! All I can do is pass along info on Bstone and give info on Kawi as well, I can't speak for them not being an owner or manager.

Thats what i meant, you as a rider not the companies allright
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Man that hill is nuttin....I use to have a flock of pigs that I had to take the pig feeder up there 2 times a day so that I could feed em.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm

bush wrote:
i own a rzrS so its the best!
dodds owns a rzr xp so its the best!
stakk owns a teryx so its the best!
muddy ownes a can am so its the best!
T bone ownes a can am and two rzrs so the rzrs are best! lol!

get the idea. what ever you own is whats best
FOR YOU!!!!

when you come to a site that 75% or more members have the best machine out (rzr) and you post about any machine other than a rzr your going to get topics that end up like this one. just a few years ago the same thing happened when someone would post about a rzr when 75% or more owned rhinos.

each machine has its place. what works for you may not work for me.

the T4 im sure its going to sell and im sure it will be a great climber. i know its amazing what the rzr4 can climb.

Bush...U da man!!!!! My rzr's are pretty good. I like all of the Manufacturers. I just like giving a hard time! There all good. Heck lets ride and have a good time!! Screw what brand you like!! thatsright
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 am

Foxfire wrote:
Man that hill is nuttin....I use to have a flock of pigs that I had to take the pig feeder up there 2 times a day so that I could feed em.

Did those pigs have horns? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers   Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teryx 4 tackles King of the Hammers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3