SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beaver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Beaver   Beaver EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Man Gets Wife Pregnant While Seperated
September 27, 2007 — Associated Press

A man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up.

The doctor asked him how he was feeling and the man said, “Things are great and I’ve never felt better. My wife is pregnant with my fourth child and got pregnant while we were living seperately and filing for divorce.

So what do you think about that?”

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began: “I have a friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day while setting off to hunt, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his fishing rod instead of his gun.

As he neared a lake he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water’s edge. He realized he’d left his gun at home and so couldn’t shoot the magnificent creature, but out of habit he raised his fishing pole, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went ‘bang, bang’.

“Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The Blissfully Happy Hubby said, “If you ask me, I’d say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.

The doctor replied, “My point exactly.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Beaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaver   Beaver EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Very good. Hope you dont mind if I add something there on the same note.

http://www.bjburrows.com/Comedy/Video_Audio/Beaver.wmv
Back to top Go down

Beaver
Page 1 of 1