SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windrock or Brimstone

Go down 
+15
yellow660
Baditude
The Big Show
DoddS
bush
brownboy
AIRBORNE
chipper
MuddyBuddy
Dean
Smith700
bacon
Big-R
PWM
SCRIDER
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mattman347
SSXSRider Member
Mattman347

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-07-15

Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

I am ready!!! Let me know when you are going so I can make plans!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 am

corey..... you ready for the big boys to come give it a shot???
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 am

Big-R wrote:
Brimstone is my favorite place to ride. However, it is one of the toughest places too. I also love Windrock. You can't go wrong with either one. Windrock is a much larger place.

See I didnt think it was that bad. We rode a lot of the hard trails when we went there this past fall and I thought even the hard trails werent that hard. However, we only saw a small portion of them, and went down a lot of the hills rather than up...

Never been to Windrock but Brimstone is a GREAT place to ride. Ill definately be back again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 am

BCO wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Brimstone is my favorite place to ride. However, it is one of the toughest places too. I also love Windrock. You can't go wrong with either one. Windrock is a much larger place.

See I didnt think it was that bad. We rode a lot of the hard trails when we went there this past fall and I thought even the hard trails werent that hard. However, we only saw a small portion of them, and went down a lot of the hills rather than up...

Never been to Windrock but Brimstone is a GREAT place to ride. Ill definately be back again.

IMO thats one of the greatest things about brimstone is the variation of the trails offered there!! Trust me there is some rough stuff there. Like Rhino breaking rough stuff hide
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
BCO wrote:
Big-R wrote:

IMO thats one of the greatest things about brimstone is the variation of the trails offered there!! Trust me there is some rough stuff there. Like Rhino breaking rough stuff hide

Yeah, I have to agree with Matt. There are some tough trails at Brimstone.
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 pm

I have rode both the really hard trails at windrock main jeep trails. The bad ones on brimstone are atv or SxS only. We are only talking about marked trails at both places I can show you some of my brimestone offpark that are extreme. I use to love wonsrock until they turned most of the trails into gas well roads. I do still like to ride there just alot of gravel roads for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windrock or Brimstone   Windrock or Brimstone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Windrock or Brimstone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2