SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UP RIDE UPDATE 7-14-7-21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

UP RIDE UPDATE  7-14-7-21 Empty
PostSubject: UP RIDE UPDATE 7-14-7-21   UP RIDE UPDATE  7-14-7-21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Vickie from campgroung called tpday they are very busy that week FIREWORKS ON THE 14TH then every body goes home on the 15th, So every body need s to make reservations ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! The week end 21st is busy
also. Coot and I made reservations for a block of 4 campsite full hook-up, PM me for info. If you are staying at a hotlel you will want to call asap to make reservations. The whole month of July they are busy, Vickie said she will work with us if more sites are need, She is calling me next Sunday Feb 26th to fialize so Pm me or call campground no one there so pm me i will tell her your PH# she will call you for your credit card #. So we we get a bonus fireworks but dont wait we need to wrap up thas week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

UP RIDE UPDATE 7-14-7-21
Page 1 of 1