SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to start......

Go down 
+15
DirtDawber
southernkyrzr4
wvyankee2
Big-R
brownboy
Gunpilot
MuddyBuddy
ridepate
Gimpy
ohsresq
mason
cajuncoot
firepup
BIG D 57
Foxfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Time to start...... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Congrats on the new Truck. Nice
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Nice truck GP!
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Sweet cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 am

Time to start...... - Page 5 431114 NICE TRUCK
Back to top Go down
southernkyrzr4
SSXSRider Member
southernkyrzr4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Nice ride !
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

sweet!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Purdy as a picher!! That is one KICK ASS TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to start...... - Page 5 Gunpil10
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Nice job as always, DD Exclamation
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 am

Gunpilot wrote:
I can't wait.. Rzr is dirty, but ready..
Picked up new truck to make the trip..

Time to start...... - Page 5 DSC01936-1

Thank god another ford man! Nice truck! Still pissed I wont make this one, Ill be in the middle of another 21 day run out on the road. Yall have fun take lots of pics
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 am

Any one going on the trip and wanting to break bread [ eat supper with us at the camp ground] BIG D, TWEETY,Coot,and Mrs coot[NO COOT I WONT SAY IT], SCOTT AND CRISTY at the camp ground , WE are starting to plan meals if you want to join us ,which we hope every one will, we will be planning somthing each night but one night to be determined which every one is on their own. please pm me your e-mail address as it will be easy to send plans and updates, and discusse what every likes and dont.we are doing early so the girls have time to shop and save.Time to start...... - Page 5 79299 Time to start...... - Page 5 6444
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 am

BigD, I'm in and not picky about eating....however, if I see Coot throwing stuff in a bucket from one of the creeks, I may just make some PBJ's for supper! Time to start...... - Page 5 13435 ... hide
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 pm

31 more days till we drive RZR Chef Bottoms Up
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 am

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! beat wish it was july now. I wanna go ride drive Tent . I'll have Kristy call Suzzie, So they can figure meals which would be best. Since im not allowed to cook. Somthing about it has to be edible vomit and i'll be watching coot on the way up suspect . I dont do road kill stew lol!

Last edited by ohsresq on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 am

IT was great to meet Firepup[Steve and Angie Saturday night they will fit in with this crowd , real nice couple,look foward to riding with them on this ride.

If Coot gets out of that Motor home with a shovel,LOOK out:affraid: Time to start...... - Page 5 248852

We have a wedding next week then our attention is full bore to planning UP!!!!Time to start...... - Page 5 892524
Back to top Go down
Gunpilot
SSXSRider Member
Gunpilot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Since we will be riding out of the same location daily, do we have different routes planned? Is there any agenda, or choices/suggestions on where we will ride each day?

Anything I can help with? Map files mad for gps etc?

Let me know
Thanks
Gunpilot
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:
IT was great to meet Firepup[Steve and Angie Saturday night they will fit in with this crowd , real nice couple,look foward to riding with them on this ride.

If Coot gets out of that Motor home with a shovel,LOOK out:affraid: Time to start...... - Page 5 248852

We have a wedding next week then our attention is full bore to planning UP!!!!Time to start...... - Page 5 892524

Was glad to meet you and Suzzie also and visit. Had a good time talking with the both of you. We are both looking forward to the trip and I think our son Caleb is also going along with us.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 am

Gunpilot wrote:
Since we will be riding out of the same location daily, do we have different routes planned? Is there any agenda, or choices/suggestions on where we will ride each day?

Anything I can help with? Map files mad for gps etc?

Let me know
Thanks
Gunpilot

Gun....load up the GPS with what ever you have....we'll go through it and see if there is any new places to me ( which I am sure there is)
I am going to put together a few ride plans so that everyone can see some of the cool things that there is to see and then we'll just all venture out and explore!!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:20 pm

folks all i gotta say is ,,,if it moves,,, or did move ,,,i gotta recipe for it ! by the way the rex is going back together great ! hope i get no more suprizes !!
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
folks all i gotta say is ,,,if it moves,,, or did move ,,,i gotta recipe for it ! by the way the rex is going back together great ! hope i get no more suprizes !!

Let me guess, it will taste like Chicken…. I learned one thing in Louisiana when visiting there. If it doesn’t taste good add some more spices to it. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 pm

firepup wrote:
cajuncoot wrote:

Let me guess, it will taste like Chicken…. I learned one thing in Louisiana when visiting there. If it doesn’t taste good add some more spices to it. roflmao

Yep, that sounds about right.....

Looks like you guys are going to have a great ride.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 pm

In that case if i see Coot with a shovel full of coon or something unidentifiable that use to be alive, stamped Goodyear. Shocked Ill be sure to stop and get a gallon of Tobasco Sauce, Chili powder, and a bottle of Frank's. Just please use a clean shovel. roflmao
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 am

NO WAY !! JUST LIKE THE CAST IRON SKILLET,,, THE SHOVEL HAS TO BE SEASONED ALSO !! guys really looking forward to this ,,we need a break and get away. this might be the ol' goats last big ride until she decides to have her knees replaced she aint moving around like a spring chicken anymore ,,more like a old gumbo hen now ..so lets make this one she will remember with great scenery, good food ,good drink and best of all GREAT FRIENDS !!
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Time to start...... - Page 5 540318
cajuncoot wrote:
NO WAY !! JUST LIKE THE CAST IRON SKILLET,,, THE SHOVEL HAS TO BE SEASONED ALSO !! guys really looking forward to this ,,we need a break and get away. this might be the ol' goats last big ride until she decides to have her knees replaced she aint moving around like a spring chicken anymore ,,more like a old gumbo hen now ..so lets make this one she will remember with great scenery, good food ,good drink and best of all GREAT FRIENDS !!
Time to start...... - Page 5 540318 Time to start...... - Page 5 540318 Time to start...... - Page 5 540318 Time to start...... - Page 5 540318 Time to start...... - Page 5 540318 Time to start...... - Page 5 540318 Tweety is having a total knee replacment after we get back, but for now just pass the vicoden
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Foxfire wrote:
The ride list......I'll get this started and fill in the attendees.

Yank, Bob,Foxfire....................................Little Tree Cabin

BigD & Tweety.........................Perkins.Camp Ground

Coot & Mrs. Coot....................Perkins Camp Ground

Jerry & Bub.............................Perkins Camp Ground

FirePup....................................Big Bay Motel

Mason & ???............................Big Bay Motel

Ohsresq & Mrs. & Cameron?....Perkins Camp Ground

Gunpilot & Son.....,.....................Big Bay Motel

26 days to go. If your getting in on the cookin, make sure you send BIG D your email address for planning. Chef Chug
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Tweety is having a total knee replacment after we get back, but for now just pass the vicoden[/quote]

Tell her I hope she has better luck than me. I am headed for #4 on the right hip, with permenant damage already to the muscle and femor. Doc is still looking for my parts. Steel on steel is being rejected by my body.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to start......   Time to start...... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to start......
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next