SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....

Go down 
+5
Foxfire
zilla
pit dog
Stakk
Woodtick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... Empty
PostSubject: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 am

Sea Foam in the 16oz. can for $6 and change. Less than $7 anyhow. Check your area if ya need some. Also means that Wal Mart will price match anyone's add so you can get it there as well.
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm

I also saw on O'Reilly's buy 2 cans of Seafoam and get the 3rd for free
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 pm

That's good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 pm

O'Reilly Auto Parts has the 16oz cans for $6.99, buy two get one for free. How about that?
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Woodtick wrote:
O'Reilly Auto Parts has the 16oz cans for $6.99, buy two get one for free. How about that?

i wasnt sure what size just saw a big banner as I passed it, thats a good deal 2 and the 3rd for free
Back to top Go down
zilla
SSXSRider Member
zilla

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Sea foam is the best I have ever used.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:57 pm

I think Ridepate adds a dash to his Ezra....LOL LOL... EZRA
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Never heard of the stuff, can I get some insight on the stuff?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Smith700 wrote:

Fuel treatment. It is a fuel stabilizer/cleaner that is highly effective at neutralizing any ethanol effect also. Another words, it's what you need for optimum fuel performance in your motors.
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 pm

The guys at O'reilly's told me $6.99 over the phone when I called. When I got to the store they said it was $9.99 a can and still had the buy two get one free. I raised a little hell and they let me have it for $6.99 after all. Said it was their mistake an I shouldn't have to pay a mistake made by them. I thought that was pretty right of them. I made a mistake once too. The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... 13435 The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... 13435 The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... 13435
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Smith700 wrote:

It's some good stuff Corey. Pour some in the Rhino, it will clean the whole fuel-system and stabilize the fuel too. I love the stuff. Got a cantankerous chain-saw?? Put some in it....It's magic in a bottle....
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm

its also a life saver. When i was mud racing/drunk riding in holes that were too deep for my own good you add some of it takes the water out of the fuel and saving your motor! Its good stuff. Works on diesel also corey!!
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Smith700 wrote:

http://www.seafoamsales.com/how-to-use-sea-foam-motor-treatment.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....   The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The K Mart sale flyer in the Sunday morning paper has....
Page 1 of 1