SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intruder Stopper

Go down 
+8
KY. Colonel
dixiecop28
MuddyBuddy
2Slow4U
Wingman
pit dog
SCRIDER
Gimpy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

Bought me a Remington 870 Express Tactical 7+1, in case the Mexican trespasser's come back on my property, or better yet, if they make it in the house.

Intruder Stopper 1073p6g

Intruder Stopper Ml5bx5
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
SCRIDER

SCRIDER

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 am

That'll throw plenty of lead...
Back to top Go down
SCRIDER

SCRIDER

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 am

I have a S and W 40 with DRT rounds loaded. It is a hollow point with an "explosive" powder capped in the head. Cavity would of a canteloupe. <----Pretty sure i jacked that spelling up. Check out DRT online, exspensive but deadly.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm

perfect10
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 pm

We went to buy one yesterday. They were out of Remington but had Mossburg. We were after the one with the folding stock. The sales person said Remington has a price increase coming.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:03 pm

The sound of jacking a round into the chamber should be enough to stop a thinking person...

I'm thinking or Mossberg for home defense, or perhaps the Remington with interchangeable barrels (not sure what model #) for all around use...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

got to shoot a semi auto Beretta today..... i had to go change boxers afterwards. Also my retired marine uncle was telling me about an 870 he shot with a modified "chainsaw" handle. It was attached to a mossburg pump on the actual pump and you held it at your waist. It takes alot to get him excited about something and that did it. We are gonna go shoot it when i get back. By the way hes one of the pilots for lifelight here in TN so if anybody eats pavement and is somehow still conscious in the chopper. Your in good hands and tell him i said hey!!
Back to top Go down
dixiecop28

dixiecop28

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:38 pm

perfect10
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:39 pm

I have been looking on and off for a while now. Found this at Wal-Mart for $347.00. That was about $50.00 cheaper than a lot of gun shops I found it in.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Nice weapon for home defense Les, good choice. I was looking for a pistol for Tammy and stopped and convinced myself that the best defense is a big bore shotgun, truly a point and shoot option.
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Let them have it GIMPY Intruder Stopper 778176 Then call the COUNTY-LAW
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Poor Santa.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:52 am

i have one just like it in the police car. keep it between my seat and the door in a case. fast and easy to get to. loaded with 7rds 00buck.
got the mini 14 at the back passenger door. i use to keep the rifle in the trunk but last year when 4 officers was shot in the next county over, 2 killed. one was killed because he was tring to get his rifle from the trunk. i wanted to be able to get to it easy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Very nice Les. I am going to add a nice shot gun to my collection soon...

bush wrote:
i
got the mini 14 at the back passenger door. i use to keep the rifle in the trunk but last year when 4 officers was shot in the next county over, 2 killed. one was killed because he was trying to get his rifle from the trunk. i wanted to be able to get to it easy.

Very good point Bush. I have many friends that have their carry conceal and keep the gun in their car/truck. I have always said what good is that going to do when the bad guy has his in his hand.......... You have to be able to get to your gun quickly!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intruder Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Stopper   Intruder Stopper Empty

Back to top Go down

Intruder Stopper
Page 1 of 1