SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.

Go down 
+14
NickW
roadiestar
Mudcon
DOG
CatMostFeared
GEEROD
ktpguy
BigMotts
chipper
Craig_C
Big-R
ridepate
The Big Show
theshane_79
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NickW

NickW

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Well I cannot speak on Johnny's behalf, but I dont ever remember me personally bad mouthing anyone especially based on where they live. Max Powers and I dont get along, so I doubt I would be buddy buddy with him.

I do know of a few threads that Johnny has gotten into it with people, and if those are the cases, I would just like to know. I spend 70-80 hrs a week of my life trying to do the best I can with UTV Inc, and if I can get better, I would like to know.

I understand the forums and anything negative is in the spotlight. I like to think we strive harder than any of the other online retailers to be there and help and answer questions, etc. But again, if 1 thing is in your mind that "we" dont like "rednecks" than I am sorry you feel that way. If you knew who I am and how I look, I can 100% guarantee that would you not think I would discriminate against anyone, race, color, creed, religion, especially where they live. But, I am sorry you feel that way, and you are 100% entitled to your opinion. Sorry again, if "we", I, Johnny, UTV Inc or any of its employees ever offended you.

I am just offering a public apology to anyone who feels we offended them, sorry to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 pm

NickW wrote:
Well I cannot speak on Johnny's behalf, but I dont ever remember me personally bad mouthing anyone especially based on where they live.

I can't remember who. It very well may have been Johnny. I just went back over there (it has been along time since I was last there) and look for the thread. Could not find it. However, I new it was a representative of UTV Inc (could have be UTV Crap at that time) and it rubbed me the wrong way.

NickW wrote:
I am just offering a public apology to anyone who feels we offended them, sorry to you and your family.

I tell you one thing. This is a good start and goes along way in my book. allright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 am

"Well I cannot speak on Johnny's behalf".......You should........, just say'in .

http://www.rhinoforums.net/off-topic/30264-hunterworks-you-missed-nsfw-now.html
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 am

Wow cant believe I never saw that when I was over on that forum..... there are a few guys on there that need a good ole fashioned ass whoopin....
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:53 am

Us old rednecks, we don't forget........... roflmao
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 am

Redneck somebody tries to talk down to one of our own, let alone it be Chris, a man who puts his life on the line for us??? Somebody is trying to call him out on there, he deserves to get beaten an inch from his life.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

I am going to let this thread ride for a little while before I chime in with my observation.

However Nick, I have to give you allright for your last post here. The fact that you made a public apologize to all that may have been affected speaks volumes, to me, of your character and the man that you are working to be.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mudcon
SSXSRider Member
Mudcon

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:43 pm

same problem, time after time. phone calls didnt help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudcon.com
UTVincJohnny

UTVincJohnny

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi Guys
I to wanted to say Personally Im Very Sorry If I offended anybody on any of the forums .. Not my intent at all, as I have said alot of times half of my Very Large Family comes from Ky. Mom had 15 Brothers and Sisters so when say Redneck I mean no offense at all ..

as far as being arrogant I think you may mistake that for Proud .. Just like anyone of you would be if you started a UTV Shop and made products yourself .. you would be proud of what you make and stand behind it to the bitter end .. am I not right ?

I didn't come from a Fabricating background I/WE have only been making our own product for about three years and for a guy that never finished High School and was told more then once I was never gona do anything I am Very Proud of what I have done and what I do now ..

also although sometimes when I post on the forums it is taken to heart instead of Lightheartedly .. Come on guys remember I'm the guy who named his shop UTVcrap .. Its supposed to be fun, Easy Going, and doing something I love to do.

Again Sorry for any disrespect and the fact that my actions on the forums left you with a lack of respect for me or UTVinc

Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I love how the UTV Inc guys always seem to show up in threads that are not hugging on their sacs.

You guys sit around and search for this stuff?

Oh and arrogant and proud....two totally different things.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Johnny....I can only speak for myself here, apology accepted and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mudcon
SSXSRider Member
Mudcon

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 am

Craig_C wrote:
I love how the UTV Inc guys always seem to show up in threads that are not hugging on their sacs.

You guys sit around and search for this stuff?

Oh and arrogant and proud....two totally different things.

agreed, root of most problems is customer service not the redneck thing here. not only with me but friends I had sent there too that said they would no longer do business there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudcon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.   Utv inc wide doors. price lowered. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Utv inc wide doors. price lowered.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2