SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT

Go down 
+3
pit dog
Goose
DOG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT Empty
PostSubject: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

i went here yesterday for the first time pretty nice place has huge potential. it is a little on the small side at 1200 acres but they are supposed to be in the process of buying more land. i rode about 25 miles just easing around. entry fee is high at 25 a person but on the weekends they cook hamburgers and hotdogs and have cokes and water for free which helps offset the price some. really nice people i talked with yesterday and asked about their yearly rates and was told to talk to the bossman which i have to wait till monday morning to do. but the way i understand the yearly pass is 199 plus 5 dollars everytime you enter for the day or 20 a month (automatic withdrawal) plus 3 dollars entry a day so i am not real sure about that when windrock and brimestone are less than that combined a year and are about 90,000 acres together. but it is nice for a days ride i will report further on prices after i speak with management.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey Dog isn't that place near Jasper? How far form your place?
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm

it is off hwy 53 just outside fairmount. it is about 44 miles from my house but it is pretty much a straight shot.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

It's the closest thing to me. I am going to check it out in a month or so. Prices are knida high tho.
Back to top Go down
ollie
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Not to far from me, something different at least. Look forward to hearing more about this place.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 am

Well hell lets just get something together.....
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:00 am

i forgot to post my answer from moto mountain about yearly membership. they told me that you could pay 199 up front for a year and 3 dollars everyday that you rode or 25 a month for 8 months and 3 dollars everyday that you rode. i asked what the 3 dollars was for and they said insurance. that it cost them 3 dollars a day for every person riding on the property. so i am not sure what i am going to do nice place now has some real potential but it is a little pricey when compared to windrock or brimestone or even we rock at aetna if it gets to stay open. that may be the determining factor for me.
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Any one that wants go ride at motomountain and take my Hoss 1100 and boss 500 4x4 buggies for a little ride, I will be happy to meet you guys out there.
When it warms up a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremebuggiesusa.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT   MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT Empty

Back to top Go down

MOTO MOUNTAIN IN FAIRMOUNT
Page 1 of 1