SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition and Guns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Ammunition and Guns Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition and Guns   Ammunition and Guns EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Do you know why it has been so hard to find ammunition in the stores....well, I believe here is the ANSWER!!!!

Guess Who's Buying Gun Companies?
I checked this out and it's true. Marlin Firearms is already closing it's doors! They are doing it to us America!
Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsman. We cannot rely on the media ......to inform us of these type of matters.

SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS HAPPENING
Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns ?????
For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! One of the Most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.
Send this to every gun owner in America .

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Ammunition and Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition and Guns   Ammunition and Guns EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 am

That's why I already have mine and well stocked. Ammunition and Guns 778176
Back to top Go down

Ammunition and Guns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: