SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?

Go down 
+2
ridepate
SCRIDER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SCRIDER

SCRIDER

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 pm

I bought one for my Rhino and was wondering if anyone had one? Would love to see some pictures of where you mounted it and which brackets were use. Also wondering the best way to set up an amp. I'm thinking in the dash, not sure if i'm going to use just an Ipod or just put a radio in. I'm assuming if i go with a radio an amp wont be necessary. Any suggestios? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am

Sc, I've had one for about 2? years now. I screwed mine thru the roof and threw-away the mounts. Put my amp in the glove box, bought a in-line volume control (RCA) and got it hooked to a MP3 player. It's been a great unit. Not in a Rhino mind you but a Ranger, it was a Rhino bar tho.
Back to top Go down
johnnybgood

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

I have the VDP speakers but my speakers mount between the seats. I am just using the stereo and speakers (no amp) and I like them real well.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Ive got 2, shoulda learned my lesson the first time.... Good setup but they dont last long. Ive already have to start tweaking on my one in my commander to keep it working but a lil extra wiring and it works just fine!
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm

It probably vibrates to much in the commander it has shook the tail lights out no telling what else uplaugh roflmao
Back to top Go down
SCRIDER

SCRIDER

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Muddy, did you run to amp/ipod setup or a head unit? I'm looking at the pyle marine amp to ipod setup but this is my first attempt at a setup like this, doesn't look very hard to do.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm

had the internal amp in the sound bar itself.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:08 am

SCRIDER wrote:
Muddy, did you run to amp/ipod setup or a head unit? I'm looking at the pyle marine amp to ipod setup but this is my first attempt at a setup like this, doesn't look very hard to do.

SC that's my set-up exactly. Pyle marine-iPod. Not hard to do at-all, you'll just need the in-line volume-control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?   Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Have the VDP Soundbar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: