SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIVING WILL FORM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

LIVING WILL FORM Empty
PostSubject: LIVING WILL FORM   LIVING WILL FORM EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:25 pm

LIVING WILL FORM

I, ____________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead partisan politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors/hospitals interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes, and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
______Jack / Rocks ______ Margarita _______ Bloody Mary ______a Gin and Tonic _______Steak ______Lobster or crab legs ______the remote control ______a bowl of ice cream ______the sports page ______Sex ______or Chocolate, it should be presumed that I won't ever get any better.

When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, and call it a day. At this point, it is time to call the New Orleans Jazz Funeral Band to come do their thing at my funeral, and ask all of my friends to raise their glasses to toast the good times we have had.

Signature:____________________​______ Date: _____

NOTE: I also hear that in Ireland they have a Nursing Home with a Pub. The patients are happier, and they have a lot more visitors. Some of them don't even need embalming when their time comes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

LIVING WILL FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING WILL FORM   LIVING WILL FORM EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:12 pm

thatsright i agree !!
Back to top Go down

LIVING WILL FORM
Page 1 of 1