SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be the first

Go down 
+22
ridepate
Baditude
pit dog
ohsresq
RangeRover
RZRS-EDGE
Smith700
chipper
Foxfire
8ball_99
hobbz
nocerisdave
CatMostFeared
stoneman
MuddyBuddy
S
RedNeckRanger
GunRunner
jodyt
wvyankee2
PWM
Big-R
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paverdaddy
SSXSRider Member
Paverdaddy

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2015-05-18

Who will be the first - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first   Who will be the first - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:00 pm

When I was looking at sxs's....I was looking at either the 800s or the 900xp....at this same time the rumor mill was pumping out info like crazy about a 60" AC...so I decided to wait and see, so soon as the local dealer got in the new Wildcat Sport 700...I had to check them out.

I test drove one and really liked the feel of it , the way it handles and was surprised by the power from the 700...within a week I bought one, ended up going with the limited with full doors, Elka stage 5 shocks.
At this point I have almost 1,100 miles on it.   With ...(knock on wood) 0 problems or issues, most of the miles have been pretty rough terrain. So I'm am very satisified so far....we will see how it hold up in the future as more miles rack up....or if I have issues with certain parts....only time will tell. RZR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQ07-eYyYy3HoLWvalQTcg/videos
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first   Who will be the first - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Good to hear it's been good for you. First report i've seen on one. The sport is set up nice.
Back to top Go down
Paverdaddy
SSXSRider Member
Paverdaddy

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2015-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first   Who will be the first - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Yes I think so too....its somewhat small....compared to others,.but I'm comfortable in it even on a 8 hour ride. I'm 6.1 230 poundsid say I'm about the limit on it thou...I really like how you sit low in it , give you a low center of gravity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQ07-eYyYy3HoLWvalQTcg/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the first   Who will be the first - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be the first
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Arctic Cat-
Jump to: