SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up with customer service???

Go down 
+3
GunRunner
atvoutfitters.net
DoddS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Whats up with customer service??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:42 pm

I read all your guys stories about how great there service is but I havent had that kind of luck. The past three times Ive called and asked for prices on things they said "we'll have to call you back with that info". Guess what weeks later I'm still waiting. I bought a set of tires from them last year and everything went great. Whats changed? I wanted prices on wheels waited days then bought them some where else. Next call I wanted tires and again nothing. Last week called about more wheels waited two day and went some where else. I guess maybe I expect to much from people. rant2

Ok, Im done now.
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

Who have you spoken to and what specifically were you asking about? I apologize if we didn't call you back, but to be honest it really is suspicious since I can't see why we would need to call you back to start with on wheels or tires unless it was a very unique product you were asking about. The odds of it happening to the same customer 3 times in a row does not sound right. Even Twice to the same customer would be very odd. I have to say I can see it happening once since we are human and certainly forget things or overlook a note, but three times in a row with the same customer is not realistic to me at all unless there were some very weird circumstances. We actually keep a log book so I should be able to find your info once you give me some more details about what it was you were inquiring about specifically. I eagerly await your reply.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Last week it was for hyper beadlocks and who ever it was said he'd all me back with the price. Time before it was for kenda bearclaw htr's and he said he'd order a set and call when they came in and let me know what they measured. The time before that was getting me a price on Dwt wheels. Said you didn't carry em but thought he could get em. Never called back.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Matt,

It might sound suspicious to you but I don' t lie. Ask anyone that knows me on this forum.

Dodd

Last edited by DoddS on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 pm

That does put a little more light on it and it does make a little more sense. The Hipers I am not sure why he could not just quote you since he could have asked me for our price on them. The Bearclaw HTR's we actually are still waiting to get them in (we have 2 distributors for them and one has been out for a couple of months in most sizes, although not all of them, and the other's prices are simply crazy high). What DWT wheels are they? I have pricing and availably accessible on my end so I would think he would have asked me about them. Do you know if it was the same person you were speaking to each time (there's only a few of us here, so it likely was, but did not know if you could recall it). In any case I do apologize. It sounds like you made an effort to do business with us and we let you down.
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

DoddS wrote:
Matt,

It might sound suspicious to you but I do t lie. Ask anyone that knows me on this forum.

Dodd

I apologize if it sounded like I was calling you a liar. Sometimes my wording is not taken the way I mean it and it was not my intention that you be thought of as a liar. Otherwise I would have just said "YOUR A LIAR!!!"
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 pm

It was the Dwt beadlocks. But it's fine I went some where else. I just had good luck with you before and wondered why it has changed.
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

All I can say is I am sorry. I just had a little "come to Jesus" meeting with everyone here who answers the phone and expressed the importance of doing what you say you will do or if you can't do it, just tell the customer you can't and thank them for the opportunity. We stock most of the DWT beadlocks here so that is all the more odd. Was it the Diablo or Sector?
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

How about I send you s T-shirt as an "apology"? (if you promise not to burn it and post the video on Youtube!)
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Dodds, i will vouch for Matt, ive been doing business with him in person and by mail since 04 and he's a very honest and trust worthy and Matt the same goes for Dodd, he's a great guy. So if something else comes up give it another chance! allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Yes, I do not think Dodds is a troll or whatever you call them. That is why I want to send him a shirt. One it will be more of an apology than words on a screen and two it will hopefully remind him to give us another shot the next time he needs something!
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Yea I'll take one(3xl) and no I won’t burn it on youtube. thatsright From now on when I call I'll be sure to talk to you directly when I need something. By the way I sent a friend to you today and he bought your last set of 27" Bighorns. I don’t hold a grudge I just wondered what had happened since last year when I bought stuff from you. cool
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Matt never has given me a shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I have always had good luck with Matt.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Big-R wrote:
I have always had good luck with Matt.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 pm

DoddS wrote:
Yea I'll take one(3xl) and no I won’t burn it on youtube. thatsright From now on when I call I'll be sure to talk to you directly when I need something. By the way I sent a friend to you today and he bought your last set of 27" Bighorns. I don’t hold a grudge I just wondered what had happened since last year when I bought stuff from you. cool

I think 2xl is the largest we have, but they are not the girlie type shirts that run small so do ya think it might work? If so shoot me an email (matthewbell@atvoutfitters.net ) with your info and I will get one of the guys to get you one. I am on vacation the rest of this week (my sons b-day so I am taking a few days at the beach with my family), but I will check my emails at least once a day (probably late in the evening like this reply when everyone is down for the night).
Thanks,
Matthew
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

PWM wrote:

Hold on- I will piss you off soon enough and then I can send you one too roflmao
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 am

atvoutfitters.net wrote:
PWM wrote:

Hold on- I will piss you off soon enough and then I can send you one too roflmao
roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 am

I purchased my pitbulls from Matt, stellar service. Even though I received my wheels as a gift from my family he helped me by answering questions I couldn't get answered from ITP.

I didn't get a shirt but I did get some nifty ATVoutfitter stickers,proudly displayed on my Teryx tailgate.
Back to top Go down
atvoutfitters.net
Forum Sponsor
atvoutfitters.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 am

Dodds, Did you shoot me an email with your info? If so I did not see it when I got back from vacation so I wanted to follow up with you.

To everyone else (and Dodds too): Thanks for the compliments and your business. We do appreciate it very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with customer service???   Whats up with customer service??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up with customer service???
Page 1 of 1