SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.

Go down 
+2
Clayboy
bush
6 posters

What should the raffle ticket price be for mason's benefit ride?
$5
raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. I_vote_lcap30%raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
$10
raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. I_vote_lcap55%raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
other
raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. I_vote_lcap15%raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. Empty
PostSubject: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

we want to raise as much money as we can for mason so let us know what we should charge for the raffle? going to be some great prizes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 pm

the poll will run 5 days.

VOTE
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 am

vote!!!!

if you vote other. let us know that your thinking!!! beat
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 am

Are you going to put all the prizes in one kitty or buy different tickets for different prizes?

For example: Someone could buy 1 ticket and have a chance to win anything?

Or: Someone wants to win an RZR stroage bag, they would have to buy a ticket for that item.

Cheaper ticket prices would encourage one to buy more, but you might load up on something that you really want.

I just want to get the best bang for the buck for my buddy Mason! thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:19 am

I would think it would depend on the value of the prize. If it's something really cool ask for more as though you were trying to recoup the cost for that item. Just don't over price that you would'nt sell any. Otherwise 10.00 sounds real fair. imho
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 am

Kinda what I am asking, If you buy a $10 ticket and win something of $10 value you will be happy, right? Or get a $100 value, you will be real happy!
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 am

will those that cannot not be there buy tickets???????????????? Want to help but will not be there , Our son is getting married!!!
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:31 am

BIG D 57 wrote:
will those that cannot not be there buy tickets???????????????? Want to help but will not be there , Our son is getting married!!!

Excellent question!!! thatsright thatsright

We need to make that happen!

I will help out but would rather let one of the yeller fellers answer this one.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 am

The plan was to have one ticket draw. If you bought a ticket then you could win any one of the prizes. So far I don't think and of the prizes are worth less then 100 bucks.

I am with you Clay, it is all about getting as much for Mason as possible.

BIG D 57 wrote:

I am not sure. We have not thought that one out yet.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 am

I have gatherd a few things with less than $100 value, example: flashlights, T-shirts, caps, RZR storage bag, ect. Where do they fall in the grand scheme of things? You know I'm kinda fond of flashlights! thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 am

Heck I got a 2lb tub of beer cheese that will get at least $100 out of them WV boyz! thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 am

Clayboy wrote:
I have gatherd a few things with less than $100 value, example: flashlights, T-shirts, caps, RZR storage bag, ect. Where do they fall in the grand scheme of things? You know I'm kinda fond of flashlights! thatsright thatsright

We will start with the less value prizes and work are way up to the hoop-la...

BTW what are you doing awake?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 am

Clayboy wrote:
Heck I got a 2lb tub of beer cheese that will get at least $100 out of them WV boyz! thatsright

2lb... Damn I think we could get a buck seventy five or more out of them........ thatsright
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:57 am

Handle the drawing however you want, your ballgame. Just as long as everone has a grand time.

I'm up to finish some business. What time is it?
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 am

Little red convertible that I have had my eye on. thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 am

Clayboy wrote:
Little red convertible that I have had my eye on. thatsright thatsright

You don't have it yet do you?
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Any news on tickets i am down for $100 worth????
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Okay looks like the raffle tickets are going to be $10 each. You can buy as many as you want.

Also you do not have to be there to win. Ask one of your buddies that will be attending the ride to buy your tickets for you.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:

I'll front you the money D and buy your tickets. I can tell you what numbers you have and maybe someone can track them, for those that can't be there, and post them on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 am

Gimpy wrote:
BIG D 57 wrote:

I'll front you the money D and buy your tickets. I can tell you what numbers you have and maybe someone can track them, for those that can't be there, and post them on the site.

Thank you, sent you a pm,I am glad we can get er done for Mason, just wish We could make the ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.   raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride. Empty

Back to top Go down

raffle ticket price for mason's benefit ride.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: