SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brinstone this weekend!

Go down 
+8
MuddyBuddy
8ball_99
njcraddock
RZR_Joe
bush
Gimpy
Big-R
simoniz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

I was talking to some diesel shop buddies and rumor had it that the gumment was telling them to stop doing the DPF delete or they would be federally punished. So now they don't advertise it but a few will still do it if you ask nicely. Either way somehow this thread got hijacked so back to the topic, WILL come ride this weekend!
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Sorry guys, I guess that's my fault. I wish I could ride this wekend too but this happens to be one of the every-other weekends that I have to work. Saving my pennies for Evarts though.
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Well, we got there on Friday around 2:00pm. Got set-up and met DoddS. Hooked with up with DoddS for a afternoon ride. It was a good ride! Got back to camp about 6:30 I think... Grilled out some good old hamburgers. Went back out on a short evening ride. Took river road down past the Trail End Campground cabins to Winona Rd. Saw a trail that was paralleling the river. Got on smoking trails but ran into some huge tree's that where down. Ran into several dead ends. It was getting late so we went back to the camper.

Was snoozing good till 5:50am Sat. morning when I heard the phone ring. One of the guys on the trip who's wife is pregnant called and said her water broke!!! So we loaded up as fast as possible and hauled tail back to NC. We got back around 1:30 and she had the baby later that evening. With that being said, I still hope to cover all of the trails at Brimstone and the surrounding area's soon lol...

As far towing goes. I pulled a 30' Gooseneck with 3 RZR's on it. I got 9.63 MPG headed there and got 8.93mpg coming home. The difference was the increased speed to get back lol...
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:12 pm

mark, i hate your trip got cut short but congrats to tbone.

let me know when you plan to go back i will try and make it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
simoniz

simoniz

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 pm

10-4 bud. Lets ride!
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm

lol thats why you don't let guys with a pregnant wife car pool with you..
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Heard that bud!
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 am

T-bone he would screw up a wet dream. lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:38 am

pit dog wrote:
T-bone he would screw up a wet dream. lol!

That is what I was thinking!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 am

Do you ride Royal Blue very often? I'm thinking about trying it out over labor day. Can someone PM me the trails that connect the 2 (Brimstone and Royal Blue).

Thanks Mark
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:12 pm

The trails that connect are outlaw trails mostly dan on jeremy has gps maps that her sells
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks bush!

Thank you simonize for understanding! We made it just in time!

I'm a daddy now! Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Congratulations TBONE!!!!!!!

It was nice meeting you guys. Let me know when you head back down and I'll try to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brinstone this weekend!   Brinstone this weekend! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brinstone this weekend!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2