SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company Empty
PostSubject: Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company   Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Besides handing over money that, unless I have a claim, simply, 'evaporates', I'm always annoyed by companies that make their spiel sound like they are doing me favors. Like accident forgiveness and vanishing deductible. The fact of the matter is, I'm doing the company a favor by giving it money to operate with. And, since insurance is mandatory, I feel that no matter how many claims that I or anyone else should have, my rates should not go up. They should remain the same set rate. Period.
I stick with xxxxxxx simply because: 1. I have paid in so much now that I feel I'm vested in the company and 2. xxxxxx agency has treated me as good as anyone else that uses my money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HATE MANDATORY INSURANCE AND INSURANCE COMPANIES.

Sorry if I have offended anyone here that's in the ins. business.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company   Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm

its a gamble dd, id hate to go to the doc without insurance.../// but it does make me fill good when they get to pay for gall bladder surgery, hernia (s) repairs.. Putting screws in my hand. Ambulance rides,,,, hey come to think of it, i dont believe i have quite got my moneys worth yet,,,

Anybody up 4 some rodeoing??? thatsright
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company   Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Well look at it this way Dawber, you only need to insure things of value so the more you have to pay in insurance the more valuable you must be or the more valuable things you have so think of it as a wealth meter. Now that you know you are a Rich man you should be happy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company   Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company Empty

Back to top Go down

Message I left in a survey for our car ins. company
Page 1 of 1