SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

Go down 
+3
Foxfire
Gimpy
Woodtick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: Empty
PostSubject: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 pm

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them...Oh my God, what have I just said?"
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 am

clap
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Another great find, Woody Exclamation Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 13435 Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 13435 Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 13435 perfect10
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 am

perfect10
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 780798 Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 729242
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

roflmao roflmao GOOD'UNS !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: Empty

Back to top Go down

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sportscommentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
Page 1 of 1