SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Hey Pate, I'm looking at replacing my 27" Lites with some 26" Dirt Devil XTs. 26x10x12 fronts and 26x12x12 rears. Also, I can get them for $302 + shipping. I know you have ran the DDs, but it looks like yours are the ATs. Anyway, how do you like them? They do pretty good in the wet stuff? I'm looking for an all around tire, trails, roads, mud, some sand. Most of the trails I ride are muddy, but I don't do that boggin type stuff. How do they wear on the Rhino? The Lites are a little too soft for the Rhino. I'm going down to a 26" to save a little weight and try to get some of my bottom end back. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
utlover

utlover

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Look at kgmotorcycletires.com got my dd's there cheaper plus free shipping. got the dd 2's love them, wear very well.
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Cool ut, I'll check them out.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Ive run dirt devils on a brute force, the do good and are made of a harder rubber than the mud lites.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Bad,
Haven't run the DD's,maybe you mistaked my last set, which were Mud-Gears from www.nebraskatire.com. I just put on a new set of Duros which are a lot like Bighorns, just a little more squared off.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 am

i have dds on my kodiak 450 with over 4000 miles on them and still over half tread left. they 26-10-12 and 26-12-12 with the deep lugs and do good in allaround riding. but they are a little shorter than the factory 25-8-12 and 25-10-12 that came on the kodiak??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??   Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Ridepate - Dirt Devil ??
Page 1 of 1