SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***DODGE RAM 1500 4X4 TIRES AND RIMS PACKAGE DEAL***VERY NICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schindewolf

Schindewolf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-21

***DODGE RAM 1500 4X4 TIRES AND RIMS PACKAGE DEAL***VERY NICE  Empty
PostSubject: ***DODGE RAM 1500 4X4 TIRES AND RIMS PACKAGE DEAL***VERY NICE     ***DODGE RAM 1500 4X4 TIRES AND RIMS PACKAGE DEAL***VERY NICE  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm

For sale, I have Toyo Open Country 31 inch tires and Dodge ram 1500 stock rims. Rims are in excellent condition and are definitely eye catching!!
Refer to this link but note that it's just to be used as a cross reference for images and price comparison. ------> https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t88-stock-20-rims-and-tires-for-a-2005-dodge-ram-1500
(My tires have a bit more wear and tear, but are still in decent condition and will make a great package deal with the rims.)
I'm asking $725 for both tires and rims. Shoot me an offer! Don't be afraid to ask,!! You can e-mail me at k . s c h i n d e w o l f @ y a h o o . c o m or give me a call /text at 6 0 9 4 3 9 9 7 3 3 any time. I am located in Hamilton NJ.
Back to top Go down

***DODGE RAM 1500 4X4 TIRES AND RIMS PACKAGE DEAL***VERY NICE
Page 1 of 1