SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government. Empty
PostSubject: Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government.   Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

SEATTLE (AP) — A Michigan woman dying of leukemia hopes her embarrassing experience at a Seattle airport changes the way the Transportation Security Administration treats travelers with medical conditions.

Michelle Dunaj, 34, was making what she expects will be the last trip of her life on Oct. 2 as she departed for Hawaii.

The Roseville, Mich., woman thought she had prepared by calling the airline ahead of time, asking for a wheelchair, carrying documentation for her feeding tubes and making sure she had prescriptions for all her medications, including five bags of saline solution. But Dunaj said she received a full pat-down in the security line at Sea-Tac Airport and had to lift her shirt and pull back bandages so agents could get a good look. She said everyone else in line got a look, too.

"My issue is: It was in front of everyone, and everyone was looking at me like I was a criminal or like I was doing something wrong," Dunaj told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "It shouldn't have been in front of everyone."

Dunaj said a female agent performed the pat-down and asked her to lift up her shirt after feeling the tubes going into Dunaj's chest and abdomen. Dunaj said her suggestion for a more private pat-down was dismissed.

"I asked them if they thought that was an appropriate location, and they told me that everything was fine," she said.

She said another agent punctured one of the saline bags she was carrying, ruining it.

"I didn't want to start getting upset and swearing and causing more of a scene or issue," Dunaj said. "But it definitely wasn't handled properly."
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government.   Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm

That is a bunch of poo that we will have to put up with as long as idiots have some authority.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com

Man I read this kind of stuff and just get Angry all over! Fricking Government.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: