SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!

Go down 
+7
stealth
Foxfire
Baditude
BigAlCash
bush
Hollon
Woodtick
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! Empty
PostSubject: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 am

A three year old gets his mom in trouble with the law when he gets a ticket from police. Now the little boy's mother will have to pay thousands of dollars for what the toddler did in their own front yard.

The toddler is being potty trained, and he wasn't near the facilities, so he unzipped.

We are told before he could pee, a Piedmont police officer stopped him. It's a bathroom break that cost mom $2,500.

We all know the saying, boys will be boys. Dillan decided to be a big boy, stop what he was doing, so he wouldn't wet his pull-up.

"Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside, I guess and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination," said the boy's mother, Ashley Warden.

"I said really, he is three years old, and he said it doesn't matter. It is public urination. I said we are on our property and he said it's in public view," said the boy's grandmother, Jennifer Warden.

But they point out the street is actually quite rural, yet the Wardens who live on two and half acres say this one officer parks at the end of their street daily. So they asked why.

"It's a public street and he wants to, so he can," Jennifer Warden said.

So the Wardens filed a complaint with the department.

"I am disappointed that the officer thinks this is what he needs to do with my tax dollars is sitting and harassing our family," Jennifer Warden said.

Warden said as a courtesy, the officer wrote down the cost of ticket. Warden plans on fighting the ticket since she says her son didn't actually finish the act.

Our calls to the police department went unreturned.

The police department didn't accept the Warden's complaint. They have a court appearance set for next month.

We're told a judge can throw out the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 am

Officer and I really hate to use that term on this piece of shit, should be fired and made to perform community service at a day care.
Asshole
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Ditto

Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
BigAlCash
SSXSRider Member
BigAlCash

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Hollon wrote:
Officer and I really hate to use that term on this piece of shit, should be fired and made to perform community service at a day care.
Asshole

I could not have said it better thatsright
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Something doesn't seem right about the story...

I find it hard to believe there is that big of an A$$hat out there.

perhaps she would not go out with him etc....
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Hollon wrote:
Asshole

At a boy Hollon....very, very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

F the pig
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Well I pee in the openess of my property about 15 times a week. That will cost me about $37,500 if I did the math right. So take that to the bank busted
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I did a google search on this story earlier today, seems that this is a true story. I think you will find that this guy is going to be jobless pretty soon. What is it with some of these guys with more testosterone than brains? How do they get cop jobs in the first place?
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am

Gimpy wrote:
Well I pee in the openess of my property about 15 times a week. That will cost me about $37,500 if I did the math right. So take that to the bank busted

U just wait til Google Earth updates their satellite imagery. Ur gonna be sooo busted. roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm

He deserved it. Pissing in your front yard can only led to major criminal rap street. It starts innocently enough then the next thing you know you have a serial killer.

PLEASE note sarcasm throughout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!   3 year boy gets ticket from Cop! Empty

Back to top Go down

3 year boy gets ticket from Cop!
Page 1 of 1