SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which one do you like on doors

Go down 
+7
samiam
brownboy
roadiestar
seweljj
Foxfire
wvregulators
wild woody
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wild woody

wild woody

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Which one do you like on doors  Empty
PostSubject: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Which one do you like on doors  PassengersideV2
Which one do you like on doors  Passengerside
Which one do you like on doors  1331081138687
Which one do yall like better ? I dont really like the black doors and like the more blue and white better but what do yall like also do you like the front and rear fenders plain ? the guy says he cant get his viynal to stick to plastic so it would be plain. The last pic is when i had the nets on it. So what doo yall like better the more black doors on the first one or the second one with more white and blue and the fron and rear fenders plain ? thanks for answer
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 pm

i like the middle pic the best
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 am

wvregulators wrote:
i like the middle pic the best

Me 2....the one with some black in it.
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 am

X3 on the middle pic with the black
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 pm

2 or 3 don't like the first one at all
Back to top Go down
brownboy
SSXSRider Member
brownboy

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:05 pm

middle pic .... Wink
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Middle has it for me, but then again I have trouble pickin out the right sock color lol!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Middle pic but with a blue cage....Way too much white.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm

I like the middle. but would change at least the door frames to black or blue.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 pm

I went with this one. I just like alot blue and white. I left the front and rear side decals on though.
Which one do you like on doors  Passengersidewhitewithstickers
Its going to be the first of the year till I can think about riding any way. I flipped my RZR 4 and broke my L -1 have 2 12 inch rods and 8 screws in my back with nerve damage in left leg that wont go away till next week when they kill the nerves. Never been in so much pain in my life. this happen May 29 and still hurts.
They told something like 45 staples Buy never counted them.. Wasnt riding hard my 11 yr old little girl with me. went down a small hill so winds were so strong it picked up the rear and lift us up and rollled forward twice and landed on the wheels and the stock cheap seats didnt help and broke on impact my L - 1
Thanks to twisted stich seats and sdr roll cage i might have a little better armor if i ever roll again if God lets me ride again. people ask me your going to ride again i tell them its up to God because when we landed i was paralized for 45 mins and i prayed so hard to God to please dont take my legs. by the time i got in to the care flight helecoptor i could wilggle my toes..but still have a long way to go still walk with a cane now and live pain and take about 14 meds 3 times a day.

Which one do you like on doors  45STAPLESINMYBAVK-1
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Woody I read about the wreck when it happened. I posted it here and we did some praying for you. That seems to work well with this group. I am glad to see you back on the message board. Moreover, I hope to see you out riding again soon....
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Ouch....
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Big R I guess you read on the RZR forum Frank really did alot for me and got alot of good people to help alot . Still got so many billls from the wreck. total was around 310.000 ins doesnt pay it all like most people think it will. Franks is my guardian angel I told him for what he has done for me.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 pm

wild woody wrote:
Big R I guess you read on the RZR forum Frank really did alot for me and got alot of good people to help alot . Still got so many billls from the wreck. total was around 310.000 ins doesnt pay it all like most people think it will. Franks is my guardian angel I told him for what he has done for me.

Yeah, that is where I read about it. It through me off because I knew you were from Texas and it happened in Cal. But yeah it didn't take me long to figure out it was you.

Well anyways it is good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 pm

It happend in Ok at Little Sahara
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Did you have harnesses then? How did your stock cage hold up if you don't mind me asking.. I've seen pictures of a lot of the 4 seater cages folded in pretty good.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Prayin for your recovery. Hope you get a good therapist which will help a lot. Have you got a TENS unit? If not, ask about one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one do you like on doors    Which one do you like on doors  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which one do you like on doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: