SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR Heater For sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

RZR Heater For sale Empty
PostSubject: RZR Heater For sale   RZR Heater For sale EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Well when I sold my 800 I took the heater out thinking I was going to install it in to the new one.. Guess I should have did a little research first cause come to find out this one Will not work with factory power steering.. Sad Here is a link to the one I have. http://www.sidebysidesports.com/rzrzrscabhek.html
Works great and has all the parts. Infact I even have my old radiator hoses that are already cut for the Ys . When I removed it from my rzr I took the hoses and all and just installed new ones on the machine..
Here is a picture of it installed, You can also see the defroster vents on the top of the dash. Asking 250 plus shipping. Shipping would probably be around 25. New they are 400 plus shipping and you have to cut your existing hoses.. Located in Toney, AL. 15 mins from Huntsville
RZR Heater For sale F5a2c0d0
Back to top Go down
Yankeerzrrider

Yankeerzrrider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: Re: RZR Heater For sale   RZR Heater For sale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:39 pm

You still have it?
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: RZR Heater For sale   RZR Heater For sale EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Nope sorry its already gone.. I should have updated the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR Heater For sale   RZR Heater For sale Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR Heater For sale
Page 1 of 1