SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

obama song

Go down 
+2
Rhino Rob
bush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

obama song Empty
PostSubject: obama song   obama song EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:08 pm

rebel I think we need to divide the workers and the non-workers. Workers go South and non-workers go North with Obama.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:34 am

Bush,

I heard u voted for obama and ran his campaign headquarters there in Castlewood.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Gimpy wrote:
rebel I think we need to divide the workers and the non-workers. Workers go South and non-workers go North with Obama.

Why do you want to send all of the non workers up north? Is it because you think that the north carried Obama to a 4th term? Let me educate you a little.....not everyone in the north voted for Obama! I happen to live in the north and he didn't get my vote

Your statement about sending the non workers north, sounds as though you think people in the north do not work.....well I work harder than anyone I know, with the exception of my 85 year old father, who still works.

Maybe....just maybe.....before one posts something of this nature, one should think about just how said post may effect someone who may read said post.

I live in America......the only flag I fly is the good old Red White and Blue.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

Why do you want to send all of the non workers up north? Is it because you think that the north carried Obama to a 4th term? Let me educate you a little.....not everyone in the north voted for Obama! I happen to live in the north and he didn't get my vote

Your statement about sending the non workers north, sounds as though you think people in the north do not work.....well I work harder than anyone I know, with the exception of my 85 year old father, who still works.

Maybe....just maybe.....before one posts something of this nature, one should think about just how said post may effect someone who may read said post.

Dang, don't take it personal. It is just warmer in the South. I thought since the OBAMA clan is so cold hearted, they should go way North to around Alaska. That way when they all figure out they can't tax the working folks, and the ones who voted for him are mostly non-workers, they won't have no money. No money equals no heat so then they all freeze their worthless Butt 's off.

So if we had to divide the country, which is what it is looking like, where do you want the OBAMA clan to go to?

As far as working hard. I worked so many hours most of my life I did not get to see my kids grow up. I still work many a day and night until I go to bed. It is 9:00 P.M. and just got back from working a side business I do, after getting up at 5:00 A.M. this morning to get ready and go to work at my job. Have to go back at it at 6:30 A.M. tomorrow. So don't make something out of nothing. Just doing some cutting up. Take a chill smoke and it will be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
The Reaper

The Reaper

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-03-29

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Foxfire wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

Dang, don't take it personal. It is just warmer in the South. I thought since the OBAMA clan is so cold hearted, they should go way North to around Alaska. That way when they all figure out they can't tax the working folks, and the ones who voted for him are mostly non-workers, they won't have no money. No money equals no heat so then they all freeze their worthless Butt 's off.

So if we had to divide the country, which is what it is looking like, where do you want the OBAMA clan to go to?

As far as working hard. I worked so many hours most of my life I did not get to see my kids grow up. I still work many a day and night until I go to bed. It is 9:00 P.M. and just got back from working a side business I do, after getting up at 5:00 A.M. this morning to get ready and go to work at my job. Have to go back at it at 6:30 A.M. tomorrow. So don't make something out of nothing. Just doing some cutting up. Take a chill smoke and it will be alright.

well said gimpy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

obama song Empty
PostSubject: Re: obama song   obama song Empty

Back to top Go down

obama song
Page 1 of 1