Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Dirty turtle friday
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Brimstone
Back to top Go down
will_reed

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:42 am

Sporto wrote:
I'd like to hit Bryant's Cove but I need a guide. I can't never remember where I am at there. But, it is a cool place to ride.

Unless something changes, we will be there Saturday.
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:59 am

Sporto wrote:
I'd like to hit Bryant's Cove but I need a guide. I can't never remember where I am at there. But, it is a cool place to ride.

I have decided to go, and will be leaving Madison at 6:30 to meet a few others at the Walmart in Scottsboro at 7:15 - 7:30. You are welcome to follow me or meet us in Scottsboro if you want. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

seweljj wrote:
Sporto wrote:

I have decided to go, and will be leaving Madison at 6:30 to meet a few others at the Walmart in Scottsboro at 7:15 - 7:30. You are welcome to follow me or meet us in Scottsboro if you want. Just let me know.

Scottsboro, we have always went up through Winchester. But that is cool with me. I could even meet you in Madison. I hate that we will miss the Iron Bowl.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Sporto wrote:
seweljj wrote:
Sporto wrote:

Scottsboro, we have always went up through Winchester. But that is cool with me. I could even meet you in Madison. I hate that we will miss the Iron Bowl.

You guys probably went through Winchester because you were going into the Cove from the Tracy City area, right? We will be going in a completely different way. More rocks, lol!
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2012-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Are you going Will? Looks like 5 RZR's and my bud in his rock crawler. He can can the extra beer. LOl
Back to top Go down
will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:23 pm

As long as nothing changes, how big is the crawler?
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Should be me and Crossdaddy. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 pm

its a jeep on 1 tons and 42"
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 pm

we should be at the church bout 8:30
Back to top Go down
will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 pm

d
d6nlpg wrote:
we should be at the church bout 8:30

You're leading then. I don't want to take him somewhere that it won't fit. LoL!
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:08 am

I can do that, If it won't fit he will run over it.
Back to top Go down
Dbusa101

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:03 pm

I see a few going to Bryants Cove Saturday, Are yall meeting up and going as a group? Or just going to pass each other on the trails. Id like to meet up with someone there, I ve never been there.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 pm

So far as I know, we will all be in one group. We are leaving from the church parking lot at 1330 Coppinger Cove Road around 830 CST.
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 am

Sporto wrote:
seweljj wrote:
Sporto wrote:

Do you want to meet me in Madison or Scottsboro? Give me a call @ 571-278-4237 if want to discuss. I look forward to meeting you.

Well, you probably hating missing the Iron Bowl more than Richard and I will. We are both Auburn fans who just want this season to be over. roflmao Seriously, it will be the first time I haven't watched an Iron Bowl in probably 25 years.
Back to top Go down
Elliott11
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 pm

I guess I'm headed to royal farms. Any one else riding their Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm ready to get My Ride on tomorrow!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?   

Back to top Go down

Where are you riding for Thanksgiving?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2