SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polaristar warranty

Go down 
+2
KyMedic
T-ROY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T-ROY

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Polaristar warranty Empty
PostSubject: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm

There has been alot of discussion about the new warranty company which from 1/1/11 any body that has pre 2011 Polaristar is ok thay are still covering bushings,ball joints, ect at this time, But ASSURANT is not unless it is low mileage. It does say right in the contract covered for manufactor defect . that said it is still worth it if you are going to use your unit to it's full extreme duty. Which i khow that most of my customer's do , Just ask the guy that just had a $2500.00 trans replaced for $50.00 (deductable) so his has already paid for itself. I talked to the new company till i was pissed , tring to explane to him about customers that they have already repaired said not covered parts & know they want cover them that is b.s. good thing that we have been using SUPER DAVES bushings . Another thing is that the dealer has to be really carefull when summiting warr. claims on how you word failures which we are pretty good at and are getting axles , cv & others parts , So Buy the warranty & bring your broken units to me & I'll take care of you the best that I can Also don't buy it untill just before your your factory warranty is up Because it starts as soon as you buy it which does'nt make any sense but that just the way they roll i guess . If you have any ?? about it just call me 502-254-1188 also if you know anyone looking for 2013 RZR S We are having one heck a sale going on till Dec. 15 th have many to move call for info
Back to top Go down
KyMedic
SSXSRider Member
KyMedic

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Hey T-Roy. I got a major repair needed for my Rzr. I lost reverse all together. I am in Eastern Ky but willing to trailer to get the repair done quickly and right. What kind of lead time do you have on repairs? I have the 5 year Polaristar warranty. unit is a 2011 Boardwalk Blue LE.
Back to top Go down
T-ROY

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:17 pm

KyMedic most of the time from unit drop off , teardown, estimate , sumitt warranty , then they useally send a adjuster to inspect get parts & perform repair at the least it's 2 weeks turnaround . get it here as soon as possible the sooner it will get done . Really don,t have many big jobs at this time . And it will be done right the first time .Just let me know or call # above . thanks
Back to top Go down
KyMedic
SSXSRider Member
KyMedic

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm

OK thanks. I know my local shop usually says 2-3 wks before they can even look at it and start the process. I am in process of making sure its all stock.. if ya know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Good info T-Roy. Nice to see a dealer that really knows what's going on.
Back to top Go down
mrwizardd83
Forum Sponsor
mrwizardd83

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Thats a great dealer there!! Wish I was closer, I would bring mine in for a over haul!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Yep, T-ROY takes care of a lot of us in these parts. Thanks Troy.

Last edited by Gimpy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Good people. I just can't get him on a ride. I have been trying for years..... I think he is scared.... Polaristar warranty 13435
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Big-R wrote:
Good people. I just can't get him on a ride. I have been trying for years..... I think he is scared.... Polaristar warranty 13435

Troy has been busy letting Bambi ride in his ranger. thatsright Polaristar warranty 13435
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
mrwizardd83
Forum Sponsor
mrwizardd83

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Big-R wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polaristar warranty   Polaristar warranty Empty

Back to top Go down

Polaristar warranty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: