SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pray for New Newtown CT

Go down 
+6
8ball_99
hobbz
cajuncoot
mrwizardd83
spud
MuddyBuddy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Pray for New Newtown CT Empty
PostSubject: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Rough stuff, please pray for the families involved and that none of us have to ever feel that pain. Also pray for the first responders for seeing what I can only imagine as a nightmare that no one could ever comprehend.
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:09 pm

I just don't understand why somebody would do such a horrible thing. Hope he is burning in hell for eternity.
Back to top Go down
mrwizardd83
Forum Sponsor
mrwizardd83

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 pm

I hope they hand cuff his ass to a tree and let each family of the victims come in with baseball bat!! People like this shouldn't go to trial or jail!!!

Sorry for the rant!!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Prayers to all the people involved . GOD BLESS them in this Saddest of moments. now the gun control zealots will be in full swing .
Back to top Go down
hobbz

hobbz

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:03 pm

I hate to hear about this kind of stuff. That being said, the gun haters will be in full swing. Don't back down and let the government disarm the honest people not using guns for crimes.
Back to top Go down
http://redneckridgeriders.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

mrwizardd83 wrote:
I hope they hand cuff his ass to a tree and let each family of the victims come in with baseball bat!! People like this shouldn't go to trial or jail!!!

Sorry for the rant!!

Hes dead, seems the coward took his own life after he killed 20 kids.

And coot you are unfortunately correct.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Yep bad stuff. Its very hard to understand the deal with all these mass killings. I have a feeling we will have atleast one armed police officer in every school before long. Which is crazy and should NOT be needed..

And yep the anti gun people are going to have a field day. To many shootings the past couple of years. Its just a matter of time before some stupid gun regulations get passed. I'm a 100% believer that if more good people carried guns less bad things would happen.. At any rate cracking down on law biding peoples rights is not going to stop crazy assholes from killing people.. Everyone wants a quick fix for it. Honest answer is though when some one is hell bent on doing harm and they don't care if they live or die.. Not much you can do to prevent it..
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 pm

So very sad and senseless.

Larry the cable guy said it best "if guns are responsible for killing people then my pencil is responsible for misspelled words".
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Prayer yes but gun laws hurt the good people not the bad they going to get them any way
Back to top Go down
The Big Show

The Big Show

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:05 pm

No excusses that we as a nation haven't already taken action to prevent these horrible acts of evil. Every school in America should be locked down with guards and metal dectors. Court houses have these measures in place, but our schools do not. We have failed the security of our childen and need to take immediate action to secure and protect their innocence. We have thousands of troops stationed around the world, but we leave our children unprotected from these acts of profound immorality and wickedness! May GOD comfort the grieving hearts of those who suffer in the wake of this madness!!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Nothing much to say, but may God turn down his sole and send him to HELL. I pray for those who he killed, for the famlies and friends. Made me start carring my gun into the stores again while shopping, instead leaving it in the car.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for New Newtown CT   Pray for New Newtown CT Empty

Back to top Go down

Pray for New Newtown CT
Page 1 of 1