SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T4

Go down 
+17
RZR_Joe
hillbillyrzrs
DOG
pit dog
Stakk
AIRBORNE
dfarrington
KyMedic
Big-R
bush
Hollon
4x4pac
ridepate
RangeRover
bonzo
TBONE21
MuddyBuddy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Ever considered a tank? I hear they are fairly durable. roflmao
Back to top Go down
KyMedic
SSXSRider Member
KyMedic

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2012-04-09

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Hehe. I already had one of those. It was a Honda Foreman 500. Had it 5 years and never did anything but oil changes.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Muddy you just need to do some fixing up with what you got, like this guy did

T4 - Page 2 Verjuw
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Muddy you just need to do some fixing up with what you got, like this guy did

T4 - Page 2 Verjuw

Haha I like that stack!!! Nah im done with the commander, I tried to treat her right but all she did was hurt me so im moving on!
Im def. chopping the cage because they are tall but with a lil work they look better and are safer!!
About big boys fittings, Im 6 ft and 250 I fit perfect in it, but could not figure out how to adjust the seats. Gotta make this quick im floating off the coast of the Bahamas right now, ill post pics when i get home! The commander should have a new diff and new axles in it by the time I get home!! I will try to get on tomorrow night, internet is .75 a min on the boat!! What a rip off! And thanks Capt. I just got your facebook message I am going to give it a look when I get home!
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

i drove one and was very impressed with the power and handling...
Back to top Go down
KyMedic
SSXSRider Member
KyMedic

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2012-04-09

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 am

I've not heard anyone really complain about them. Been reading up on the teryx forum and they seem reliable. I know they won't ride as nice as my +6 with xp shocks but I am a slow driver anyways. I don't do any extreme hills either. I think to adjust the seat you have to remove it and use a wrench to adjust it, like the Rzr. I have seen a post where a guy slid it back another 2" with some homemade brackets.
Back to top Go down
waylayed

waylayed

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-01-10

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:17 pm

I've had my Teryx4 for almost a year now(1100 miles). No complaints really. Not had any issues with mine. I've heard alot of people talk about the lack of power but I just dont see it, goes just about anywhere anything else will. I ride with my buddy who has a 2012 Sportsmen 850 XP with 30" zillas and 2" lift. If I get hung up in a hole he does too, I can go anywhere he does. My only complaint is the T4 is too wide for most ATV trails. Ive drove just about every atv on the market, and I just dont get where people say its underpowered. I was surprised with the power it has for being a 750. There are definitely more powerful sxs out there, but they're also the ones I see broken or with problems or hung up in something that multiple quads cant get them out of because they should have never been there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks waylayed! I think im just about sold on one, the width doesn't bother me, my commander setup is wider than a t4 is so it will be like going from my truck to a miata for me. A true diff locker will also be a welcomed return. Still waiting on the commander to get its final touches for sale then the fun begins.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 am

I sold my commander and think instead of a wildpussy or a maverick I am just going to get another commander x with power steering and QE.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 am

TBONE21 wrote:
I sold my commander and think instead of a wildpussy or a maverick I am just going to get another commander x with power steering and QE.

I hear ya on that, if mine had a qe and power steering I would keep it but that another 2500 in goodies and that could go towards alot of other things.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Commander is back and 100% again, brand new diff and 2 new front axles. ECU been re flashed and reprogrammed (dont worry the trunk monkey still works) the front right tire has a slow leak in it so a replacement is on the way, I get back home on monday hopefully the tire will be waiting on me. Spread the word...... Im willing to make a dam good deal on this thing, debating on trading it in, im ready for a T4. Thats going straight from the dealer to my fabricator for a lil chop chop the day i get her woo hoo
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Trade it..........and be done.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

ridepate wrote:
Trade it..........and be done.

Thats almost what im leaning for, It just got almost 3 gs worth of work done to it and is in perfect running order. Still dont have a horrible amount of hours on it, and god only knows how much in extras.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 pm

We all know what the extras bring.........In the end, not much.
Back to top Go down
mperry104b

mperry104b

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-02-12

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 pm

I`ve had my T-4 for almost a year. There was a recall when I first got it Not a prob. took it in they fixed it and extended my warranty for an additional 6 mo. I was worried about the leg room as well there are 3 adjustments for the seat position needless to say they come closest to the wheel from the factory. Moved mine back to the 3rd hole problem solved. The engine noise hmmm yep got some engine noise. Bigger stereo problem solved. Laying all jokes aside the T-4 is ideal for me and my family . This being the first SxS we have owned I have to say it was a good choice.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

mperry104b wrote:
I`ve had my T-4 for almost a year. There was a recall when I first got it Not a prob. took it in they fixed it and extended my warranty for an additional 6 mo. I was worried about the leg room as well there are 3 adjustments for the seat position needless to say they come closest to the wheel from the factory. Moved mine back to the 3rd hole problem solved. The engine noise hmmm yep got some engine noise. Bigger stereo problem solved. Laying all jokes aside the T-4 is ideal for me and my family . This being the first SxS we have owned I have to say it was a good choice.

Engine noise? you must have not heard about the commanders hahahaha!
It took a custom $3000 stereo to drown it out.... Thanks for chiming in I like input!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T4   T4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

T4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Kawasaki-
Jump to: