SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol

Go down 
+9
Admin
roamerr
broknbonz
AIRBORNE
Big-R
GunRunner
rcmass
wvyankee2
Dreth
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol Empty
PostSubject: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:01 am

i wanna keep the rhino, but i wanna sell it....

seems like none of my buddies are ridin around here anymore and it just sits up, but everytime i get on it i get fired up and ready to ride!
all i do is putt around the neighborhood...lol

i've got to make my mind up, but i know ill miss it if i sell it
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:25 am

I feel that way sometimes too. I made the mistake of selling out one time before so from experience I will tell you to keep it even if you only ride it twice a year. You lose so much money by selling them that you might as well keep it for the time you do get to ride :D
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:47 am

You need to saddle up and go to Windrock the 26th of July with us. cheers
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:04 am

if it aint costing anything - hold onto it...

if you got a payment and you aint using it - sell it....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:10 am

Its called the sumertime blues! It happens this time of year, too hot and dusty to get most guys out, Ive sold atvs three times in the past because of this only to go buy more come sept-oct. Just work thru it and go ride when you can.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:34 am

jb,

If you can afford to keep it, then keep the damn thing. You are going to regret selling it. Just load that rhino up and meet us at windrock and lets ride. I just putt around the lake on mine for most of the summer. Keep it, Keep it, Keep it ........... :<club:

Look at all the fun you'll miss..

why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol Wvride036fu5
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Tattoo rhino on your arm and then you will have to keep it lol!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:01 pm

I say keep it. It would take an act of congress for me to sell mine. Even when I was stuck in NC and could not ride hardly at all, I still fired em up and took em around the streets. I will never be without a machine to get me around in the trails. That is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:23 pm

A friend bought his a week after us, and after only 3 weeks of ownership, he sold it because he was freaked out that he paid so much for something he wasnt't going to use everyday. He took a 1.5k hit.
We bought ours kowing that we would only ride a few times a year. The having keeps the wanting away.
KEEP IT!!
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:33 pm

I feel your pain jbradford, can't make up my mind either.
when everyone is riding I wouldn't sell for anything but when it just sits in the garage I feel like it's a waste of money.
sounds like we need to ride drive
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:45 pm

dang we all sound alike...haha thats the only thing with me, but knowing ill buy something else when everyone starts ridin'. i owe, but i can afford it. i need to find me some tires and wheels and ride the beast! i sold my 14's cause i thought i was sellin, i wanted 12's anyways though
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm

You need to branch out and find guys to ride with close to your area and ride with whoever you can when you have the time.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:06 pm

Sometime I think the same way on my Rhino. I put approx 2000+ miles a year on my ATV and only 500 or so on my Rhino. The Rhino seems to be a waste except for the several times a year when I am able to take the family along only because I have a Rhino (converted to 4 seater).

It's worth it even if it is $10,000+ just sitting 300+ days a year!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:56 pm

broknbonz wrote:
when everyone is riding I wouldn't sell for anything but when it just sits in the garage I feel like it's a waste of money.

Yeah you best not sale yours either busted
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:16 pm

Big-R wrote:
broknbonz wrote:

Yeah you best not sale yours either busted

well if i don't sell i've gotta find me another trailer, sold mine to bootlegger. Or figure out how to get it in the back of the truck scratch WTF
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Trade Nick that pit bike. Give it up Nick :draw: The man needs a trailer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:12 am

i'll be without a trailer..lol

i want that bike but im not sure i could ride it..lol
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:36 am

I dont know why you guys have a Rhino but here is why I do. My rhino is like therapy to me. I has put me back in the woods where solace is easy to find when I cant find it elsewhere. I have other hobbies Golf, Bass fishing, (my boat sits 6-7 months out of the year) the fossil thing.....but none compare to rippin through the woods on the Rhino with some friends or by myself. All my toys put a smile on my face......I cant put a price on that! If one is a burden to you, sell it. If you get something out of the Rhino, like I do and its not a finacial burden, keep it, and dont look back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:56 am

me to dave..its my outing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:48 am

nocerisdave wrote:
I dont know why you guys have a Rhino but here is why I do. My rhino is like therapy to me. I has put me back in the woods where solace is easy to find when I cant find it elsewhere. I have other hobbies Golf, Bass fishing, (my boat sits 6-7 months out of the year) the fossil thing.....but none compare to rippin through the woods on the Rhino with some friends or by myself. All my toys put a smile on my face......I cant put a price on that! If one is a burden to you, sell it. If you get something out of the Rhino, like I do and its not a finacial burden, keep it, and dont look back.

well said... i feel the same with mine, i guess she will stay in the family a while
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 am

jbradford wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

well said... i feel the same with mine, i guess she will stay in the family a while

clap woo hoo
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 am

cheers drive
Back to top Go down
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 pm

i've went round and round with this too....thought about selling and buying another quad and a dirt bike......but the more i think about it there's no way i can sell it.....i have so much damn money wrapped up in it i would lose my ass.......
and when i actually do ride it, it always changes my mind....
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 am

cheers woo hoo drive Chug allright clap RZR Rhino Tent Drunk2
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am

The only way I'd ever sell my Cat would be to buy a NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo :<peppers: allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol   why am i so back and forth on stuff?  lol Empty

Back to top Go down

why am i so back and forth on stuff? lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next