SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member from SoCal

Go down 
+6
Foxfire
KY. Colonel
hutch
RangeRover
Gimpy
SoCalTeryx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SoCalTeryx

SoCalTeryx

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-01-28

New member from SoCal Empty
PostSubject: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Hello folks. New here from socal. Joined so that I could put my custom Teryx build by SDR Motorsports in southern california for sale. Its a true 4 seat build with a full bed delete and long travel set up. No expense spared but I feel its now time to let someone else enjoy it and start on a new project or maybe even trade? Anyway, looking forward to hanging around and reading all the info here. Thanks for having me.

New member from SoCal Image
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 pm

welcome2 to the site. We never, that I know of, had a sand rider on the site. Welcome anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

welcome2 Nice looking ride!!!! On the down side, going to be a hard sell on the East Coast. We ride dirty thatsright

Back to top Go down
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:23 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 am

welcome2 Glad to have you on the site. Where are you in SoCal? My son lives out there in thousand Oaks. Attending Cal Lutheran.
Back to top Go down
SoCalTeryx

SoCalTeryx

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 am

KY. Colonel wrote:
welcome2 Glad to have you on the site. Where are you in SoCal? My son lives out there in thousand Oaks. Attending Cal Lutheran.
Thanks for having me fellas.
KY Colonel, I'm about an hour away. I'm close to Disneyland in Orange County.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:04 pm

welcome2 ... welcome ... welcome2 ....you would be the 2nd sand rider that we have had on the site.....not including all of the guys that I turned into sand riders on the UP ride Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Nice 4 by the way Exclamation
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 pm

welcome Nice Teryx. Chug
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Gimpy wrote:
welcome2 to the site. We never, that I know of, had a sand rider on the site. Welcome anyways.

There has been a few but they left after they found out the only sand we have on the east coast is in kids playgrounds and cat boxes roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 pm

welcome2 welcome welcome2
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 pm

SoCalTeryx wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:
Thanks for having me fellas.
KY Colonel, I'm about an hour away. I'm close to Disneyland in Orange County.

As usual I was mistaken, he is in Agoura. He was my main mechanic on my Teryx. I sent him west with one of my favorite motorcycles but,unfortunately no side by side. Nice buggy you have there.
Back to top Go down
dfarrington
SSXSRider Member
dfarrington

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:57 am

welcome2 I ride alot of sand too- but its on the coast and land is flat, but sand is deep and scenery the best you'll ever see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from SoCal   New member from SoCal Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from SoCal
Page 1 of 1