SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Yamaha spy-video.....

Go down 
+3
Clayboy
bush
ridepate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

New Yamaha spy-video..... Empty
PostSubject: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am

Eat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 am

If that is the new Yamaha, then sign me up!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

Clayboy wrote:
If that is the new Yamaha, then sign me up!!!

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. But I doubt it...
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 am

allright IS THAT IT ?????????? Our dealer says its coming BUT, they have it under tight wraps, but that thing is a beast,
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 am

Eat
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:03 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:
allright IS THAT IT ?????????? Our dealer says its coming BUT, they have it under tight wraps, but that thing is a beast,

D, I doubt any dealer knows what is coming. Most of the time they are the last to know. Us (in Internet people) are usually the first.
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Posted by Hunterworks:::::

New yamaha SXS info......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a copy of the Powersports Directory and there was article in there about what is coming from Yamaha and they got the information from Steve Nessel who works for Yamaha.

He stated there "is" something new coming this summer and they feel other brands have saturated the sport UTV market and there are still opportunities in the Utility SXS area.

Of course they always don't tell stuff and sometimes say one thing and do another but what I take from it is, they are not going to do a sport model with big engine but a upgrade to the Rhino that might have a bigger engine or bigger unit more for utility use than sport.

This is just info and we won't know for sure until it happens.

Todd
601-771-0070
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Big-R wrote:
BIG D 57 wrote:

D, I doubt any dealer knows what is coming. Most of the time they are the last to know. Us (in Internet people) are usually the first.

Funny you say that he said the same thing we would know at the same time
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:
Big-R wrote:
BIG D 57 wrote:

Funny you say that he said the same thing we would know at the same time

Yep. I receive better information then your dealer. And I am not hearing anything about a sport model coming from Yamaha anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Yamaha spy-video.....   New Yamaha spy-video..... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Yamaha spy-video.....
Page 1 of 1